Topics

left 4 dead WTF

• Cutter9792 - December 22, 2011 3:17 p.m.

I agree, that was total bullshit.
  • Pwnage19 - December 22, 2011 2:31 p.m.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • JonnyJon - December 22, 2011 2:27 p.m.

I don't know why everyone is getting so butthurt over this. yeah it was really good before the whole party showed up, but for me, it was completely awesome and i really enjoyed it. But thats just me, i love totally unexpected random things.
  • Zeos - December 22, 2011 1:42 p.m.

I still thought it was pretty cool even with the crazy shit added on.
  • casey-driskill - December 22, 2011 1:40 p.m.

For all you nay sayers, if you didn't like this then it clearly wasn't made for you. I would have loved to see how it panned out with just the 3 from L4D but guess what, I didn't make that movie, so I don't get to say where it goes. It was well made with a lot of production value. This was someone's dream to make this and it turned out awesome. Please sir, may we have another?
  • Crimmy - December 22, 2011 1:26 p.m.

the fuck.
  • jackthemenace - December 22, 2011 1:24 p.m.

Man, that WAS great, until they ruined it :/ There wasn't even some funny, like, 'Enter XBL' or anything at the end to JUSTIFY the others being there. That was officially the worst ending ever. Even worse than the ending of RAGE.
  • PolarBearsInHeat - December 22, 2011 12:41 p.m.

hahahaha, the chief, marcus and anya, scorpion and goddamn ghost. All they needed was dovahkiin and it would have been perfect.
  • Tazerbri - December 22, 2011 12:15 p.m.

/enter dickhead movie critic persona I recommend it. But I didn't like where it went. Very well done, just the mash up didn't feel right. /end dickhead movie critic persona
  • 8bitBaby - December 22, 2011 11:51 a.m.

aww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. what were they thinking?! that was completely brilliant, and then i was instantly sucked out of it. :C
  • boxeru13 - December 22, 2011 11:26 a.m.

Yeah it shits the bed quite badly towards the end. I was kind of ok with MC but then when Scorpion showed up, I literally rolled my eyes so hard I almost passed out from vertigo. Such an awesome piece until that mark though. Shame they decided to go off into batshit-crazy-land. Could have been really good.
  • avantguardian - December 22, 2011 11:13 a.m.

wow...that was stupid... quality is fine, great even, considering...but the male power fantasy dominating video games has a tough time transcending the medium imo. it's like that cheesy feeling in your stomach when you watch any video game to film adaptation. it's hard to describe, but i'm sure many of you know what i mean. and to everyone saying "i'd like to see you do better" as a rebuttal to people's opinions on the matter; i'm sorry, but that's just not valid. it's like saying every painting in the world is great because i suck at it. or every rock band in the world is amazing because i can't play guitar. there's a big difference between hating, and just not feeling something.
  • slimjim441 - December 22, 2011 11:09 a.m.

Six minutes in. I think I'm going to be sick....
  • GhostLightning - December 22, 2011 10:41 a.m.

At first I was like "meh, this is good, but I never really liked L4D" but hen I was like "I'f this were how this game, or any game for that matter, actually played, I'd be ALL OVER THAT!" I mean, this would be awesome. Regardless of how silly it was.
  • meagaman45 - December 22, 2011 10:31 a.m.

I smell a xbox commercial!
  • D0n41d - December 22, 2011 10:25 a.m.

That was pretty badass, creating a what-if scenario. Hey if I had the resources to spend, I'd fuckin' do something similar. Enjoyed the whole thing, including the end. Haters gonna hate.
  • bilstar - December 22, 2011 10:17 a.m.

That was great! Loved it.
  • Lucas - December 22, 2011 10:01 a.m.

They just went full retard
  • ChaosEternal - December 22, 2011 9:59 a.m.

I personally thought that was pretty cool. Why all the rage, even with the random ending?
  • Redeater - December 22, 2011 10:07 a.m.

Because this is the internet and despite being free everyone thinks they are entitled to have what they want happen. Even if they enjoyed the first half of it that is still 4-5 minutes that they actually enjoyed.....for free.