• philipshaw - November 19, 2010 3:27 p.m.

I couldn't agree more with Heavy Rain but I would say the kids in the flashback scene are more annoying because of their french canadian accents
  • Stabby_Joe - November 19, 2010 1:41 p.m.

Katie from DR wasn't distracting to me since I (somehow) always had a good supply of zombrex.
  • Joshgas16 - November 19, 2010 5:46 a.m.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who wanted to shot a mini nuke at the little lamplight mayor on fallout 3
  • Robusken - November 19, 2010 5:30 a.m.

But I like Luke....
  • FauxFurry - November 19, 2010 2:13 a.m.

People wondered why there are mods that enable the killing of children in FallOut 3. These people have obviously never played FallOut 3. That's why FallOut 3 and New Vegas will always have a disadvantage over the first two games(at least in the USA).
  • Mainman - November 19, 2010 2:09 a.m.

Spider-Man 2 on previous-gen formats. The only truly negative thing you can say about it is its use of that regular, pained wail of "I LOST MY BALLOOOOOOHNNNNN", putting you off your fun webswinging time, or worse, forcing you to divert course and go retrieve the balloon so you can earn 100% completion.
  • DriveShaft - November 19, 2010 12:59 a.m.

Me and my friends actually make jokes about the kids from Heavy Rain and how needy Shaun is and how Ethan is fucking in love with Jason. Shaun: Dad I'm Hungry! Ethan: YOU DONT KNOW HUNGER. NOT UNTIL YOUVE HUNGERED FOR JASON!
  • FanofSaiyan - November 19, 2010 12:41 a.m.

Hmm... well I can't think of too many characters you left out of this list... Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings are pretty evil little individuals though. Also the lost kitten from Animal Crossing: Wild World...
  • GayforGilbert - November 18, 2010 11:32 p.m.

I liked helping Katie. Every time I brought her a new gift, I was immediately hit in the pleasure centers of my brain. IT'S SO ADORABLE.
  • Grif - November 18, 2010 10:53 p.m.

Ok Cereza actually scared me in Bayonetta. When you first had to protect her I was scared shitless, I didn't want her to get hurt. I think I may have helt a premature parental fear, and man was it fucking scary.
  • NightCrawler_358 - November 18, 2010 10:45 p.m.

It's bad enough parents guy 8 year olds M-rated games, but why the lanta do they buy them mics-and crappy ones at that! At least most games have mute.
  • QWERTYCommander - November 18, 2010 9:56 p.m.

I didn't think Luke was that bad. I think his spot should instead be given to Karol from Tales of Vesperia. THAT was bad.
  • g4m3rk1dd - November 18, 2010 9:49 p.m.

kids are the reason i dont play online :| they piss me off
  • JLThatshilarious - November 18, 2010 9:42 p.m.

@keefster I feel your pain.
  • 510BrotherPanda - November 18, 2010 9:21 p.m.

I don't have to deal with sweary online kids because I don't play online. I've got a Wii.
  • Tenfey - November 18, 2010 8:53 p.m.

We share the same first name, and your last name is a bad ass mythological creature, so I like this article. Also kids are assholes.
  • barrage7667 - November 18, 2010 7:49 p.m.

Pandora from GOW3...u save her like 1 million times from random traps and what do u get from pandoras box when she dies opening it???? absolutely nothing!!! SO I JUST SAVE THIS STUPID (bleep) ALL THESE TIMES JUST FOR HER TO DIE IN VAIN!!! WTF!! THTS SO MESSED UP!
  • GLCoolJ - November 18, 2010 7:11 p.m.

Anyone ever play a Naruto game? Konohamaru. 'nuff said!
  • nickote316 - November 18, 2010 6:36 p.m.

Please help me find my Rosie! Stupid kid from Fable
  • CoffeeForTheAdmiral - November 18, 2010 6:35 p.m.

Fallout 3 - how many of you spit on the sweetroll? Hmm?