• Vonter - February 13, 2014 12:39 p.m.

Boo x Shy Guy it's fate and sadly both their shyness keep them from getting close. http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/258/1/3/shy_guy_adventures__the_big_date_by_quadforcefive-d5eud26.png
  • Vonter - February 13, 2014 12:44 p.m.

Also even though it isn't likely Anthony Higgs is the first Metroid's side character who didn't died. Even if they're not lovers they're relationship could get more complex, with the quiet and reseved Samus and the upbeat Remember me guy.
  • newmachine - February 13, 2014 1:13 p.m.

I'd prefer Samus with... Isaac Clarke
  • newmachine - February 13, 2014 1:25 p.m.

and then... Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: HR) + Nilin (Remember Me) Wei (Sleeping Dogs) + Faith (Mirror's Edge)
  • g1rldraco7 - February 13, 2014 3:31 p.m.

Interesting couple pairings here, No Sonic pairing in here?
  • Shigeruken - February 13, 2014 6:48 p.m.

I'm reminded of the Metroid vs Halo animated short Monty Ohm created years ago. Everybody go find it!
  • TheGooseinator - February 13, 2014 7:19 p.m.

Yeah, Haloid (what it's called) is absolutely awesome! Also, in the context of this list, their relationship takes an interesting turn at the end of the video XD
  • TheGooseinator - February 13, 2014 7:23 p.m.

Aiden Pierce from Watch Dogs and Faith from Mirrors Edge. They'd literally be head over heels for each other! ;)
  • praysolace - July 15, 2014 7:50 a.m.

Edea with Bigby?? a) That feels kinda pedotastic and b) Edea is Ringabel's, I'm standing by that even if she doesn't! XD Jokes aside, I wasn't expecting crossovers. I can think of a few "why are these two not together?" pairings from within their own games, but crossovers are a pretty different monster. I guess this is not the place to discuss why the heck Tales games can't figure out how to write male friends without stuffing their interactions to the gills with sexual tension.
  • Darklurkr23 - July 15, 2014 11:18 a.m.

Still waiting for that Dante/Bayonetta cross. Now that Wii's F'ing it up though aint gonan happen And yes who else wants Nathan X Lara. Unless she's like 18 and he's like what 40 or so that'd be creepy And I smell a Duke X Bombshell DLC
  • sadowolf - July 15, 2014 6:06 p.m.

I don't think the fact that a Dante/Bayonetta cross isn't happening has nothing to do with Nintendo. Capcom owns Dante; Platinum Games (a company started by ex-Capcom guys who were canned when they shut down Clover Studios) owns Bayonetta. Hideki Kamiya, creator of the original DMC as well as Bayonetta, didn't seem to like the direction Dante went after the first game (even though he drew inspiration from the later games for Bayonetta). I'm not so sure Platinum is eager to team up with Capcom, or vice versa. Without Nintendo, we might not have a Bayonetta 2 at all. They're the ones who jumped in to save the franchise after Sega decided not to publish it again. As annoyed as I am that it's a Wii U exclusive (I don't own a Wii U), I'm glad it at least gets to come out altogether.
  • sadowolf - July 15, 2014 5:47 p.m.

Sex between Dante and Bayonetta would probably be he most ridiculous thing ever witnessed, and most of it would be in mid-air and slow mo. Many demons and angels would die in the process. And isn't Kratos technically dead too? Sounds like a match to me.
  • FrozenSisters12 - July 20, 2014 5:56 p.m.

Maybe Samus Aran and Commander Malkovich?