• pukka-pie - June 27, 2013 6:37 a.m.

Since the woeful, shocking, abysmal first game I never could get into these games. It always really irritated me how he ran as well... you know, with his arms kinda sticking out behind him... Why did they do that? Also these 'tripple A' titles are just repulsive to me. Nice article though.
  • lazer59882 - June 27, 2013 8:55 a.m.

then you're a fucking idiot who's missing out on the best story and some of the best games of this gaming generation. who gives a fuck what his arms do when he runs? also there's one P in "triple", moron. go play fucking fruit ninja or something, this game series is clearly WAAAAY above your head.
  • Ronnie-_- - June 27, 2013 2:46 p.m.

"Laser" is spelled with an "s" and not a "z".
  • lazer59882 - July 8, 2013 9:15 a.m.

not when it's a specific reference to something else, it isn't. nice try though.
  • pukka-pie - June 28, 2013 5:35 a.m.

No, you see America is not the world and in England the home of ENGLISH we spell it 'tripple'. You know what, you pretty much sum up console gamers, vicious, bigoted, little fanboys that can't appreciate that other people might not agree with you. Not saying all console gamers are like that obviously but on Youtube and other sites there are tons of angry little teenagers like you. I bet you fiercely stand by one of the consoles (PS3 or 360) like some blood-lusting patriot too. Utterly pathetic. Get a life. And if you're talking narrative I'm sure I'd take Broken Sword or Metal Gear or Half Life over this. Or Dickens or Heller or Salinger for that matter, as if you ever read a book. Had enough of spoilt little shit heads like you. Fuck off.
  • rayoisyou1 - July 3, 2013 7:56 a.m.

England is the home of the Indians you almost authoritatively took over after basically fucking them over a la Colonialism . You fucked up, now they will take over your country.
  • lazer59882 - July 8, 2013 9:10 a.m.

what the fuck are you talking about? i stopped reading when you called a 32 year old man a teenager. go fuck yourself, you piece of shit. (or shite, in whatever fucking country you're in)
  • lazer59882 - July 8, 2013 9:17 a.m.

and really, fucking broken sword? sure, you go enjoy that 20 year old point and click adventure. metal gear too, with it's insane comic book villains and ridiculous thematic threads and total unpredictability and detachment from reality. oooh! and half life, with it's totally silent protagonist! DEEP storytelling!
  • cbrinkmann1981 - July 2, 2014 11:28 a.m.

So much for "I stopped reading at" since, you know, your very next post was responding to the same poster, lol.
  • rayoisyou1 - June 28, 2013 1:25 p.m.

I agree with you when you say AC has one of the best storylines and one of the closest fictional story to nonfictional Earth. They did a great job in molding the historical fiction with the conspiracy. Most people don't know how to play AC. They suck at the game, (a good indication that you suck at AC is if you have no idea how the fuck to play multiplayer), so they mock it and call it names. But remember, Nothing is true. The ignorant have every right to be ignorant and continue to be happy or miserable. Let them miss out on AC or GOT or Breaking Bad (my three fav stories) or whatever they missed out on. It's their life. Don't worry, be easy and watch out behind you.
  • jonathan-nielsen - July 2, 2014 11:54 p.m.

Is this another pissy bitch whine parents had dropped him on his head and abused him to the point where he hates everything? Lol, please, continue, I need something more to laugh at... Calm down my little bundle of sunshine, we all love and accept you (some of us...,I hope)
  • Fox_Mulder - June 27, 2013 12:41 a.m.

It makes so much sense..... secret kitty
  • RODTheMaster - June 26, 2013 9:45 p.m.

This is the best article. I love the entry about climbing on top of things.
  • ZeeCaptain - June 26, 2013 4:16 p.m.

It all makes sense now!
  • garnsr - June 26, 2013 2:07 p.m.

This seems like a Cundy article.
  • avantguardian - June 26, 2013 2:10 p.m.

Didn't even say goodbye. Just...flew out the window.
  • agentkuo - June 26, 2013 1:25 p.m.

I would probably play these terrible games if you actually did play as a cat.
  • rayoisyou1 - June 28, 2013 1:26 p.m.

You have to know how to play before you can play the game.
  • Redeater - June 26, 2013 1:19 p.m.

As much as I enjoyed this my wife will enjoy this even more.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - June 26, 2013 12:24 p.m.

Thank you David; once again, one of your articles has made my day.
  • PatHan-bHai - June 26, 2013 12:09 p.m.

I've never like AssCreeds that much but I LOVE cats!! Now, I maaaaaaay love AssCreeds (or play 2 again while meowing to my heart's content).........
  • zelta38 - June 26, 2013 11:36 a.m.

GR, you should compile a book of these sorts of articles and sell em, the sheer amount of revelations going from AC is about Cats to what would happen if Mario died would boggle the mind of the world and bring about a new age of peace and hilarity.