• richardr - November 19, 2014 8:56 a.m.

Best article ever. Coincidentally it's my two kittens that are constantly causing me to **** up in Unity right now.
  • king-kimo - October 13, 2014 6:03 a.m.

It's Not A Cat like it Looks Like You Hate The Game
  • Paworn - October 8, 2014 8:08 a.m.

I thought I was the only one who thought that the Assassins were catlike! I mean, at one point I called my friend's kitten Ezio because it climbed everything. As a cat person, this makes me love the game even more. :D
  • zachary12505 - July 2, 2014 2:54 p.m.

Who comes up with this stuff? Brilliant my friend. My cat acts just like an assassin. Not to mention there is hunting and a feline skin outfit.
  • Shigeruken - July 2, 2014 7:35 a.m.

• BroodingWolf - June 20, 2014 2:39 p.m.

I own a cat and now can see the uncanny resemblance of the game and his behavior, he does run up at you, ambush you, then scurry off hurriedly as you go to kick at him, he does do things bad but walks away as if "I dunno what happened" when he's busted trying to sneak up on you, he bolts, and all the rest of these things, each time we bring a chair in, he automatically has to sit in it first :P
  • alllifeinfate - September 19, 2013 6:05 a.m.

It kind of made sense... :)
  • TheTrooper424 - June 29, 2013 11:17 p.m.

Such a great article! XD
  • catcreed - June 29, 2013 5:32 a.m.

I would like you to know that I joined gamesradar just to comment on this. Love it soooo much. My hat's off to you, sir.
  • ARKTURO - June 28, 2013 1:36 p.m.

Ugh the opinionated youth, fooling themselves into disliking things... well on your way to cranky old man-hood you negative commenters...
  • andrew-lewis - June 27, 2013 11:23 p.m.

Anyone who finds this insulting is just ignorant as pound for pound cats are one of if not the deadliest hunters on earth and their intelligence and agility is nothing short of amazeing so I know respect assassins creed even more in knowing that the creators looked in the right direction for the moves.
  • ahmet - June 27, 2013 10:41 p.m.

WHAT! I thought it is a murderer man. You gotta be kidding. Maybe most of his action is somehow resemblance in cat character but nay I don't believed that Conor is Cat.
  • codystovall - June 27, 2013 6:41 p.m.

This.... is ....the best article ....ever.
  • lazer59882 - June 27, 2013 8:53 a.m.

what a stupid fucking waste of time this "article" is. i used to read GR a lot but gave it up months ago because the interface is now pretty much totally unusable on mobile devices, and GR refuses to fix that. but here i am, figuring i'd just drop by to see how things were over here, and this moronic fucking article is the first thing i see. whats the fucking point? FUCK GR.
  • julyfire94 - June 27, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Oh don't you lie. You know you come to this site all the time. Or did you just "happen" to "drop by," as you say, when an article was posted that you seem not to like? Very convenient, I say.
  • lazer59882 - July 8, 2013 9:14 a.m.

lmfao what? you're a fucking moron dude. yes i "happened" to drop by on a day when they were running a retarded moronic fucking article, and FUCK NO i don't frequent this site anymore. like i said, the site is broken on mobile devices, which is where i do most of my internet browsing. and judging by how long it took me to respond to your idiotic insinuation, i think it's pretty fucking obvious i'm not visiting this site "all the time." now, fuck off asshole.
  • Fox_Mulder - June 27, 2013 5:26 p.m.

I would ask myself what the "fucking point" is in your bitching. Or your existence.
  • lancelot110 - June 28, 2013 1:18 a.m.

As evidenced by the fact that I'm telling you this on my phone browser, the format works fine on mobile. I think for other reasons it's a stupid format, but not for yours.
  • ARKTURO - June 28, 2013 1:33 p.m.

Woah man, calm down.. ever heard about cracked .com? Journalism can also be for shits n giggles. Bad mood much?