• GameManiac - May 20, 2010 3:56 p.m.

I can relate with the DS and Wii ejection features. There are times where I click the game back in and out of the DS just because it's fun to. For the Wii, it does seem very Star Wars. Also, you can send the DS Game Card flying out of the slot if you spring it just right.
  • Clovin64 - May 20, 2010 3:29 p.m.

Sadly, something happened to my old fat clunky PS2 after I kept ejecting it relentlesly for three joy filled years- the disc tray wouldnt eject anymore and I had to get a new PS2...sniff. But still, I totally agree with you Matt, the slim PS3's ejection is just SO DAMN SEXY. Yes, the little gentle spin the disc does as it slips out into my eager trembling fingers is exactly as you said: "pure poetry in motion"
  • JosefMotley - May 20, 2010 2:39 p.m.

this is totally off-topic, but can you please get rid of all the irritating pop-ups that have plagued your site for the last few weeks. anything that turns up in a pop-up i am automatically boycotting forever regardless of it's quality. that includes alan wake & the new wario ware (NINTENDO POP-UPS? ah i had so much faith in them before that and my wii refusing to play smash bros anymore, but now i say fuck nintendo, they care as much about their customers as microsoft and sony do now, which is NONE) anyway: pop-ups = bad. if they keep occurring i'm not gonna bother with gamesradar anymore despite it being my favourite videogame site.
  • crumbdunky - May 20, 2010 2:37 p.m.

I, too, enjoy the slotting in an out on the PSP-it feels almost military and the added human involvement makes it feel like man and machine cybernetically linking together. The kind of synergy I imagine a sniper feels with his most effective rifle-thee click as you open the hatch, the "shunk" as you take out the old UMD, the "ker-shunk" as you put in the next followed by the denouement of the final "ready for serious ACTION""snik" as you close her up again! Ooo-er Missus! Cundy, you're wrong. there's something nigh-on magical and uber tactile about loading and unloading with your PSP! Even more so depending on the promise of the next game-and no, not DOA!
  • fattoler - May 20, 2010 2:10 p.m.

@allthegoodnameswheretaken It's not a defect, it's a feature!
  • BodyDamage - May 20, 2010 2:10 p.m.

i like ps3s ejection the best, i also like it when you put the disc in the slot juuust barely and when the intake motor tries pulling it in it just sits there and spins around slowly, thats always a good time.
  • bluscorp - May 20, 2010 2:08 p.m.

Some good ones. But i'll be honest Matt, i perfer the sexy pictures in the background, lol.
  • RedBandit - May 20, 2010 1:53 p.m.

I was so lost when i read the title... The 360 eject button
  • bonerachieved - May 20, 2010 1:41 p.m.

Haha this was great guys!
  • tigvoo - May 20, 2010 1:35 p.m.

Oh wow, what a trip down memory lane that was. Amazing. Lou www.web-anonymity.cz.tc
  • jackburnt - May 20, 2010 1:27 p.m.

Honey, I ejected all over the living room rug.
  • grizzly311 - May 20, 2010 1:23 p.m.

I can relate. I will pick up my DS when I'm sitting around and just eject/insert a game. There is something really satisfying about it. Weird.
  • blankpixelsCG - May 20, 2010 1:17 p.m.

This article gave me a raging ejection.
  • bitcrusherrrr - May 20, 2010 1:12 p.m.

Im not sure what the articles about but i like the pictures
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - May 20, 2010 1:03 p.m.

Actually I really like the PSPs ejection