Nintendo 3DS owners have new digital games to look forward to over the holiday season and beyond without ever breaking their precious eyeball-screen alignment. Nintendo today announced seven original games (including a sequel to Pushmo) set to launch on the eShop from late October to early 2013, as well as previous retail-only releases and virtual console additions.
The seven new games in order of release:
- October 25 - NightSky An ambient action-puzzler in which players maneuver through picturesque worlds with a physics-enabled sphere.
- November 32 - Crashmo New block-pushing challenges await players in this sequel to Pushmo, as well as new gravity mechanics and enhanced puzzle creation.
- Before Holidays - Liberation Maiden Suda 51 casts players as the President of New Japan in this Star Fox and Panzer Dragoon-inspired shooter.
- Before Holidays - Aero Porter Align baggage across both screens as the clock ticks down to take-off. Expect turbulence.
- Before Holidays - Crimson Shroud The creator of Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story spins a table-top-inspired RPG tale.
- December 27 - Fluidity: Spin Cycle Gyroscopic water body maneuvers prevail in this motion-enabled puzzle game.
- Early 2013 - Tokyo Crash Mobs Fling folks furiously in this color-matching Zuma style game with little regard for the sanctity of human life.
The 3DS eShop will also see the digital releases of Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, and Mario Kart 7 on October 18 for $40 apiece. Six new classic games will also hit the virtual console in the same period, headlined by Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on November 22.