We Recommend

• Mooshon - August 23, 2012 5:16 a.m.

Existentialist photos a la Richard Billingham. Amazing work Justin!
  • GR_JustinTowell - August 23, 2012 5:31 a.m.

Haha - there it is! I'm just unappreciated in my time ;)
  • Hobogonigal - August 23, 2012 5:07 a.m.

Nothing makes me more excited about videogames than a half-eaten croissant! Hope you had fun Towell anyway, I'm sure there were better photos that the punks Cundy and Hoots left out. Keep up the artistic talent
  • rufnux - August 23, 2012 4:38 a.m.

Ahw, poor Justin :( Matt and Dave have a weird sense of humor.
  • GR_JustinTowell - August 23, 2012 4:26 a.m.

I would just like to point out that not only did messrs Cundy and Houghton deliberately leave out the 100+ 'good' photos I took, but they also selected the blurriest and darkest of iPhone's two HDR shots each time. And I would also like to say that things like the corridor and doorhandle shots would have made for genuinely awesome diary entries. But now no-one will never know what they were, or what they missed out on. NOT EVER. I hope everyone's happy.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - August 23, 2012 4:45 a.m.

Note for clarity: Yes, we did pick out the worst, but although there were some 'better' photos, none of them were actually 'good'. We just filtered the funny crap ones from the just the crap ones. Basically, we ploughed through 100+ photographic horrors so that you don't have to. We are heroes, not villains.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - August 23, 2012 9:38 a.m.

You're the heroes we need, not the ones we deserve. Bless you, Cundy and Hooters! P.S. It seems like Justin is getting picked on all over the past week. First, getting mocked by Hooters while playing Game Gear Sonic, and now the photo lambasting. I'm eager to see what's next.
  • Apastron - August 26, 2012 5:39 a.m.

What was behind the door? Oh please tell us WHAT WAS BEHIND THE DOOR?!?!?!
  • TheCakeIsaPie - August 26, 2012 10:48 p.m.

Slenderman
  • UncleMomo - August 23, 2012 4:14 a.m.

You nasty, horrible men!! Cundy, Hooters - I'd take the rest of the day off to avoid an awkward conversation with HR about work place bullying.
  • GR_JustinTowell - August 23, 2012 8:51 a.m.

No, its OK. Firstly, I cried with laughter at the captions. And besides, I'm sure everyone's now expecting to see 33 impeccably-framed, perfectly-lit, mega-interesting and non-edited photographs that cannot be faulted by anyone the next time Cundy or Hooters attend a press trip. Only fair :)
  • garnsr - August 23, 2012 9:21 a.m.

I want to see a rebuttal article from Justin, justifying these pictures.
  • Ishtom - August 23, 2012 2:37 p.m.

Oh, I would love to see 'that'. This honestly made me laugh, it just goes to show that we're all human after all.
  • KidKatana - August 23, 2012 4:09 a.m.

And I thought Cundy would rest on his laurels after that Sleeping Dogs article. I salute your remorselessly deadpan vivisection. Poor old Towelly. He's the worst character ever.
  • bass88 - August 23, 2012 3:25 a.m.

To anyone who ever looked at a Jay Maisel photo and said "Pfft, I can do that!", I present to you the work of Mr. Justin Towell. Thanks for the laughs.