• Helios - September 25, 2010 5:16 p.m.

I agree with the X-Wing/TIE Fighter one, mostly because I have never had the chance to play them. The closest I ever got was Rogue Squadron, and if X-Wing or TIE Fighter are better... Well, I'd pretty much be all over those.
  • sed598 - September 25, 2010 4:26 p.m.

Rush?
  • pin316 - September 25, 2010 4:20 p.m.

ooooh, and for additional ideas...how about: Elite - anyone who played Elite knows that if they made a new one right now, it would literally melt the faces of anything remotely classed as open world/sandbox ... Strike - who remembers the awesome games in this series; Desert Strike, Nuclear Strike, Jungle Strike etc...i'd love to see a new title announced taking the same gameplay (large map, many missions, you decide order and plan resources accordingly) and giving a shiny current-gen makeover
  • pin316 - September 25, 2010 4:10 p.m.

I've been hoping for an X-Wing vs Tie Fighter announcement since i got my 360 and realised how much scope there was for online gaming this generation... An HD update of XvT (with the Balance of Power add-on, of course) would be absolutely perfect for xbl/psn now all we need to do is convince lucasarts!
  • ColonelKc - September 25, 2010 4:10 p.m.

No sly cooper......damnit
  • Metroidhunter32 - September 25, 2010 3:21 p.m.

I miss the old days.
  • IceHawk79 - September 25, 2010 2:30 p.m.

Awwww I didnt know W&W was banned from the Wii channel. That kind of saddens me. I never finished W&W 2 or 3 because my NES died. :(
  • IceHawk79 - September 25, 2010 2:28 p.m.

Id love to see a reboot of the Kain Series. Those were my favorite.
  • sveini22 - September 25, 2010 12:42 p.m.

Smuglers run and the lost vikings, hell yeah
  • nai1210 - September 25, 2010 11:38 a.m.

I would personally love a 3D space adventure of Lunar Jetman,and HD remixe's of Capcom's Forgotten Worlds and Side Arms plus Sega to reboot Space Harrier.I enjoyed the random vid of the Cars but would have preffered the far more up-beat "just what i needed"
  • philipshaw - September 25, 2010 11:33 a.m.

Great list but I would have SSX in there because there still hasn't been a current gen game for it. I would even settle for a HD remake of SSX3 because that game still looks great today
  • StanYau - September 25, 2010 11:33 a.m.

Am I showing my age here by suggesting classics such as: Syndicate Dungeon Keeper Populous Theme Park (can you tell I'm a Bullfrog fan) Oh - and I also enjoyed Chaos and Lords of Chaos back in the Spectrum days - surely a prime candidate for mobile phone game now?
  • 435 - September 25, 2010 10:48 a.m.

Ah, Mutant League. Definitely needs a reboot. But, uh, I noticed something missing. WHERE THE FUCK IS STREETS OF RAGE? DOES MY ANGER NOT REACH YOUR EARS ENOUGH? I want more Streets of Rage. Q_Q
  • Yaro - September 25, 2010 10:06 a.m.

Legacy of Kain will not die, it shall always remain in our hearts as the best story ever told with the best ending ever, ever. I mean. My mind was blown. And! Awesome voice acting.
  • AGENTJORRRG - September 25, 2010 8:12 a.m.

I thought of another. Silent Hill.
  • FauxFurry - September 25, 2010 7:31 a.m.

I'd be all for a return of the Deception series from Tecmo. Everytime that they release another Dead or Alive Volleyball game instead of a game centering on a woman who uses her head to get out of a jam (mostly by deploying a rather vicious combination of traps to do so) rather than use it as the primary means of getting frosted strawberries into her gullet, I become just a tad more bitter. The hidden Millenia costume in DOA 3 (or was that DOA 2 Ultimate?)was a nice extra, though. At least they thought about the series last console generation, if only in passing. They could even release it on the Wii. I don't care as long as we get more Deception some time this century.
  • Mar27w - September 25, 2010 7:09 a.m.

The Mark of Kri from the PS2 a criminally underrated game and Guardian Hereos from the saturn
  • Darkhawk - September 25, 2010 4:14 a.m.

Strider for PSP/3DS. I really see handhelds becoming the new home for 2.5D, and I'm quite happy with it. (see: Castlevania PSP, Ghosts 'n Goblins PSP, Contra DS, etc.)
  • ThePigHostage - September 25, 2010 3:48 a.m.

Legacy of Kain... YES, PLEASE!
  • BurntToShreds - September 25, 2010 3:22 a.m.

-The World Ends With You. Square just needs to stop making Final Fantasies. Dragon Quest puts enough money in their bank account already. -Half-Life. Because Gabe needs to stop spending the Steam money on Big Macs and Double Downs.