• Silentboy - April 17, 2010 1:10 a.m.

Talking more definately helps but I hardly come across anyone talking in game chat espicially when compared to MW2. P.S. Im like Bad Comapny 2 better.
  • jtslugmaster10 - April 17, 2010 12:37 a.m.

@sklorbit I wouldnt say the sniper class is the least helpful and defiantly not noobish if the sniper knows how to play as a team first he can take out the opposing snipers that are picking off his team mates and preventing them from even getting to the mcom station/flag and also provide a good deterent when ppl try to disarm the mcom or recapture a flag, also they can help get rid of enemy vehicles and spot enemy troops for ur advancing team, sometimes all i do is spot and it helps out my assualt team mates cause they know where the enemy is, i agree there are to many but to say that they are the least helpful is a step way to far. again tho the sniper has to help out and i would agree, if u said most snipers dont spot or call out enemy movement cause they dont but that goes back to tip #10 good guide overall
  • Ninja-KiLLR - April 17, 2010 12:25 a.m.

i think talking should be be #1 on the list. me and some psn friends talk every game and we may have only lost once.
  • TriggerHappyMongoose - April 17, 2010 12:24 a.m.

My friend got super pissed off at this game because he couldn't snipe (correction, he couldn't no-scope and called the game broken). In all fairness, I'm guilty of #10. I never talk unless I'm on a private channel with a friend. Just a preference of mine.
  • FartsOnMilk - April 17, 2010 12:24 a.m.

@sklorbit While the Recon kit is my leqst favorite, its far from the most useless. The problem is most people don't know how too play that class correctly. The major misconception is that sniping is the only thing you do, which is wrong. Your kit is called Recon and its your goal is too spot out the enemy and take a shot when you have it. Also the motion mine is great for detecting the other team as they advance for your m-com station or when attacking theirs. So when played right the Recon class is just as vital as any other class, but most people just don't play it right.
  • sklorbit - April 16, 2010 11:33 p.m.

i totally agree snipers suck. too many in this game... they add nothing to the team, specially wen they are attacking snipers. i hate wen my whole squad is sniping super far away from the objective im trying to destroy. sniping is pretty much useless overall in this game. all they do is get a few kills, wen attacking it does nothing and wen defending they are not as useful as any class. next time u play bfbc2 think twice b4 u choose ur sniped kit, for it is the n00biest and the least helpful.
  • dland - April 16, 2010 10:59 p.m.

Wouldn't it be great if Live wasn't a hostile environment? If you didn't have to listen to smack talkers, and jerks every time you make a mistake or maybe not as good as somebody else. Good tips, and I will try to apply and hopefully be the best daggone medic ever!
  • JizzyB - April 16, 2010 10:32 p.m.

Let me reiterate #9: Quit hogging the chopper!! I'm a way better pilot than you so back off. Sniping and Chopping it's all I do.
  • cholobear911 - April 16, 2010 9:59 p.m.

all about the m16 with 12x sights
  • bamb0o-stick - April 16, 2010 9:50 p.m.

Word of advice to beginners, level up all your classes as soon as possible. Get all your basic equipment unlocked for every class, you're not useful if you're a medic with no medpacks and defibs!
  • Abe504 - April 16, 2010 9:44 p.m.

i just got this game 4 days ago, this game has been constantly played. So much to do in this game. And this is coming from a die hard call of duty junkie, and a MAG gamer. Bad Company 2 just works. Another good tip would be to tracer dart a helicopter or tank, so much easier to take out a helicopter if u just tag it once, u can then just lock on and blow it to hell.
  • D0CCON - April 16, 2010 9:21 p.m.

I already do a lot of this. Defiantly remember to drop the ammo/health packs at key locations, will talk when I get in a team that actually talks back, ride in tanks and then hop out to repair them when a fight starts, will play as medic OR engineer depending on what's currently needed (prefer engie, but I always get put in games with more engies than medics, so I compromise a little), and I make sure to stay the hell out of the chopper (although I'm oddly very good at the 1943 BF plane flying). this still helps me a bit, though. I never considered waiting for people to respawn on me instead of just healing them (but I try not to heal when I know enemies are still in the area) and I always try to flank snipers instead of targeting them. Very useful tips, overall.
  • barrage7667 - April 16, 2010 9:08 p.m.

This would be a great guide!!! if i had the game...
  • humpiedumpie - April 16, 2010 9:07 p.m.

I've been playing bad company 2 for the last few weeks now..but i rarely meet people that TALK..so that would be a big help if everyone started communicating, also more fun :)