• Gameguy94 - April 18, 2010 2:30 p.m.

Yeah I'm tired of MW2's bullshit. duelwielders, campers, noob tubers, it all gets old after awhile but with BBC2 unless you're sniped its ALMOST always a legit kill.
  • jakery22 - April 18, 2010 1:58 p.m.

See i'd love to try out some of these tips online. But unfortunately for me my PS3 broke on tuesday so i have nothing to do. :(. I might see if my dad would be kind enough to play it on his. :P. But Good guide GR hopefully when my PS3's fixed i can try some of this out. :).
  • RedChaos765 - April 18, 2010 10:45 a.m.

Oops typos. And sorry for the double post.
  • RedChaos765 - April 18, 2010 10:43 a.m.

I don't have the game, but 8 and 9 are a problem in most online shooters. Yes, I love sniping but I scout the map alot. Campers are useless, unless there protecting the flag. I alsovrun into ALOT of players who can't drive for s*** but still try and end up killing the rest of the team. If you're like me and can't drive, then please, PLEASE let someone else do it.
  • AnonymouZ - April 18, 2010 4:37 a.m.

this is SO luls. i haven't gotten the game... but since i played the first to heart (still do... till i can afford THIS) it still makes sense. but, doesn't it SUCK when your teammates don't don't what the TAG is for? that is just RAGE/luls at my heart.
  • Chester - April 18, 2010 3:15 a.m.

I love to snipe in this game, their is so many bad kids who do snipe its easy pickings for people like me.
  • vadorsoul - April 17, 2010 11:09 p.m.

Add me for bfbc2 psn: Vadorsoul
  • JizzyB - April 17, 2010 8:08 p.m.

I stopped talking on Live because I either hear young teens spamming and talking nonsense or potheads that just rip on their team with no helpful or positive feedback. I think many guys in my age demographic (late twenties) don't even bother with the mic for these reasons. As to sniping, I agree that if done right it could be very useful. Tricky sniping can disrupt the opposing teams' flow. Say you have one stretch of land on lock-down, killing anybody who steps in front of you, they will start to use alternate routes to get to their objective. At which point you go secure another avenue. I've been in squads where we were moving from one flag to the next, always in control. Everybody knowing where to move, where to train their sights while capturing a flag, moving to the next one in unison. This is what you want to keep the opposing team from doing. I feel sniping is one way to wrest away control. Again, it's needs to be done responsibly.
  • SausageLozenge - April 17, 2010 8:08 p.m.

Its kind of funny to see somebody take off in the helicopter to just see them crash it.
  • OD-Apache - April 17, 2010 7:36 p.m.

I love being a sniper, and I love it when I piss people off, and I love it when they try to knife me but set off my motion sensor and I no scope 'em, therefore, making them that more mad. Snipers like being hated, I know I do. But, where are the mortar strike? Those can rack up so many points, so fast, especially if you have an enemy tank or two sitting on your flag. Hell, I'll mortar a building down if looks at me the wrong way. And there is no better feeling then getting a marksman head-shot from across the map, Arica Harbor might be my best map. I do need to branch out though, I've gotten all but the last rifle in the sniper class. Sniper Spotter? That gives me about 200 points alone. I think I'll play it safe and stick with the Assault class though.
  • frmonth - April 17, 2010 11:38 a.m.

Also I agree that the recon class is can be very usefull if played properly but there are too many just camping and taking potshots instead of going for the objective, I personally rarely play recon just because their are so many others constantly doing the same even if the situation requires other ways of playing.
  • frmonth - April 17, 2010 11:35 a.m.

I would talk but I have no friends who have battlefield (MW2 fanboys to the death!) and I don't like talking because I generally encounter mutes or abusive people who like to latch onto the fact that I'm from England and make as many insulting jokes as possible.
  • PaulieWaulie - April 17, 2010 9:25 a.m.

At first I never used Recon because there was always so many of them and because of the comments on forums and articles like this but there's more than one way to play as them. When I do use Recon (Medic is my favourite) then I spend a bit of time at a distance trying to pop people off but usuallyy just spotting, get loads of points for spot assists, and then I use the mortor strike on busy areas when ever it's ready. Then other times I'll get within 100m of the objective and pick off the defenders when they're trying to disarm, they're so focused on disarming that it's easy to pick off multiple enemies. Also I don't just use the rifle, use the pistols at close quarters, they can rip people to bits if you get the drop on them. Plus always lob motion mines around objectives on defense or attack. I think Nelson bay is the best sniper map, you can sit closer to the action, get good kills and support the team.
  • philipshaw - April 17, 2010 8:59 a.m.

Read this in PSM3 and have to agree with most of it
  • Spooge10 - April 17, 2010 6:25 a.m.

@dland: On Xbox LIVE people will beak you for the stupidest reasons. I hate it.
  • Chickenbomb - April 17, 2010 2:01 a.m.

You know why people don't talk? It's because it's broken in game, at least for the PC. In game voice does not work on the PC, past the first 10 minutes or so. Typing chat is also rather worthless because no one can see it half the time, and you can only type when you are alive. If you're dead, then no typing for you.
  • Hypermonkey262 - April 17, 2010 1:56 a.m.

Great article. I just linked it to some guys that need it even more than I do.
  • dland - April 17, 2010 1:41 a.m.

I think a lot of people don't talk because they just don't want to. I don't think it's much more than that. It's hard to just start talking to people you don't know, and people are so damn insecure about themselves that they don't want to even open their mouths in fear that they might get berated for the smallest thing that they might say.
  • WugaWuga - April 17, 2010 1:40 a.m.

@Sklorbit: i completely agree @people who disagree: if sniping isnt the the most useless then what is also most snipers dont spot and most cant pick off multiple guys quickly dont forget too that "they can destroy enemy vichles' uhh thats what engineers are for. Whilest some can be helpful most are very useless. Truely someone please tell me what is the most useless if recon isnt.
  • JuliePeesgood - April 17, 2010 1:29 a.m.

@Farts Couldn't agree more. Too many people camp in the hills trying to go for the glory of getting kills. I have no doubt that if more people played the Recon class correctly, it would not be despised like it is. I am getting worn out of the game just because I have trouble finding a squad that has their mics on, which makes the game hard to enjoy.