• Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 11:29 a.m.

I could use a hug...
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 11:59 a.m.

I know who your ideal hugger would be! 20 Year old Julie Larson-Green! :D
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 1:08 p.m.

Only way I'd ever get an Xbone...
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 1:28 p.m.

...why do I get the feeling that you're not referring to the right kind of xbone....
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 2:04 p.m.

I'm assuming the wrong kind is a gaming console, yea?
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 2:11 p.m.

...I'll plead the fifth amendment for this one :P
  • Redeater - July 11, 2013 10:47 a.m.

Lucas Kane......Ethan Mars.... Is David Cage getting a 10 year old to name his characters? Any word on Ellen Page's character Roxy Monoxide yet?
  • GR_AndyHartup - July 11, 2013 11 a.m.

Ha - Roxy Monoxide. Nice. All we know is that she'll be utterly miserable all the way through Beyond and, by the end, she will definitely need a hug...
  • Redeater - July 11, 2013 12:08 p.m.

I really wish the...uh....."David Cage" genre was more popular. HR was slightly more coherent than IP but it still made any given Lifetime movie of the week look like Shakespeare. Imagine one of these games written by whoever penned The Last of US. I get goose bumps just thinking about it.
  • aberkromby - July 14, 2013 10:27 p.m.

Also her accent will sound weird, her smile will look awkward, her life's story won't make any sense, and her sex scene will leave you vomiting all over your television. Quantic Dream in general could use a hug.
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 11:06 a.m.

Actually, she already has a name, Jodie Holmes :P
  • Redeater - July 11, 2013 12:13 p.m.

I know. I was just making a Simpson's reference that approximately 1/200 may get. :)
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 12:29 p.m.

Ahhh... well, seems I wasn't in that lucky 0.5% percent then ^^;
  • Rub3z - July 11, 2013 11:47 p.m.

Wait, dude, look over those names. All three of them. What do they have in common? Lucas Kane Ethan Mars David Cage Same number of letters in the first and last name. Coincidence? I think not...
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 9:42 a.m.

All of these are pretty good entries, I was specially amused to see Dwayne forge in here, but man does he really need a hug, that guy made me suppressed simply by looking at him. Same as max Payne. Question though... why the hell isn't Solid Snake in here? for all the rough stuff all of the characters in this list have gone trough, nothing holds a candle to all the shit that's been piled on top of Snake. He discovers that he was born out of a test tube, and has arthritis and back problems without even reaching 40, his "father" and "brothers" all were out to manipulate and then murder him, his "mother" died in his arms, His sole love interest ends up dumping him for the biggest loser in the franchise, and the closest thing he has for friends is a Nerd that has even worse luck with Women than Snake, (they all die.) and a emo pretty boy that is transformed into a cyborg and has a psychopathic split personality. Oh, and despite saving the world time after time from massive conspiracies, his family, and giant nuclear-ready robots, all the thanks he gets is to MAYBE, spend the last months of his shorter than natural life saddled with the afore mentioned angst ridden Otacon... Seriously, Solid Snake needs ALL the hugs XD
  • GR_AndyHartup - July 11, 2013 10:49 a.m.

Yeah, Solid Snake should probably be on the list. He does have a rough ride. If I get time tomorrow, I'll write up an entry for Snake. Who do you think would be the ideal man to give him a hug? Keifer Sutherland?
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 11:02 a.m.

Heh... actually? Yeah, Kiefer is kinda perfect, not only because he'll now be voicing his "dad", but because well, Snake could pretty much find a kindred spirit in Sutherland's Jack Bauer, also a spy who saves the country countless of times but never gets even thanks for it, and ALSO has a father and a brother that wanted to murder him, and love interests that never worked out. So yeah... actually, those two have an amazing amount of common ground XD
  • Fox_Mulder - July 12, 2013 1:02 a.m.

Both Snake and Otacon need MASSIVE hugs. I choose Meryl or Big Boss or Zero.
  • shawksta - July 11, 2013 9:23 a.m.

You know who needs a hug? All the Sora's in Kingdom Hearts thats not Sora.
  • tichtat - July 11, 2013 10:02 a.m.

You mean Roxas, Ventus and Xion?