• SoonerMagic52 - February 17, 2010 1:49 a.m.

This seems like a great game, and I've actually noticed in a few other Rockstar games that people change near the end. In GTA IV, Niko was angrier than he was at the beginning when he was chasing down Darko. Also in San Andreas and Midnight Club 3: DUB edit (not necessarily character, but goals).
  • sleepy92ismypsn - February 17, 2010 1:02 a.m.

cant wait for this and agent rockstar is amazing i hope the next gta is in vice city or san andreas
  • Vitoruss1 - February 17, 2010 12:06 a.m.

@CreeplyTuna Except GTA4 was fun.
  • RebornKusabi - February 16, 2010 11:50 p.m.

This was a game that popped up on my radar for awhile and then my interest started to wain around the time that NOTHING NEW regarding the game came out. It's good to see that it's both still around and still looking right up my alley. reCAPTCHA- sleazy insiders (Hey look! Even the spam-blocker is getting into the "Film noir" mood of this game lol)
  • D0CCON - February 16, 2010 11:49 p.m.

knew about half of this, but it was awesome to learn the game is based off of real crimes. That along with many other neat things I didn't know make this a game I'm gonna look forward to (btw, this game is the cover story in the latest Gameinformer)
  • LeeCarvallo - February 16, 2010 10:18 p.m.

A Sandbox with Booming Twenties Class. Sounds awesome. I hope we get a 70s Sandbox Game soon though, muscle cars combined with a 70s Rock & Disco Soundtrack would be awesome.
  • CreeplyTuna - February 16, 2010 8:07 p.m.

now im pretty psyced. i hope this is better than gta 4 (as in acually fun). ill prob get this
  • Corsair89 - February 16, 2010 7:20 p.m.

Wow, I'm impressed. This game is now a blip on my radar.
  • Yeager1122 - February 16, 2010 7:16 p.m.

Yeah i didnt know anything about this either now i know 10 things about it yay.
  • DrLovez69 - February 16, 2010 6:17 p.m.

Oh yess... So Very very yes... BAD GRAMMAR AND BADLY PLACED NOUNS FTW. seriously though, Rory Wants.
  • oryandymackie - February 16, 2010 5:29 p.m.

Ambitious...
  • Cyberninja - February 16, 2010 5:19 p.m.

i didnt know anything about LA Norie