Monday 23 July 2007
Thrustmaster have just launched their latest gaming creation, athree inone gamepad for PlayStation 3, PS2 and PC which goes by the name of %26lsquo;Run %26lsquo;N%26rsquo; Drive. To celebrate this we%26rsquo;ve teamed upthe companyto offerthree lucky people the chance towin one of these brand new controllers, a PS3 Wi-fi key and a PlayStation 3 console.
Boasting two sensitivity modes to meet the player%26rsquo;s requirements as well as an optical sensor the Run %26lsquo;N%26rsquo;Drive offers spot on precision: Flawless curves on racing tracks, highly progressive zooming for sniping assignments in FPS missions and awesome aerial stunts and tricks in flight simulations.
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on this superb prize simply answer the following question. The lucky winners will be selected from correct answers after Thursday 2 August.
What is the name of the latest Thrustmaster controller?
a)Run %26lsquo;N%26rsquo; Shoot
b)Run %26lsquo;N%26rsquo; Drive
c)Drink %26lsquo;N%26rsquo; Drive
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.