Kingdom Hearts 3 - Twilight Town Lucky Emblems
The first lucky emblem in Twilight Town is directly to the left of the save point, above a woman sat on a bench.
To get on top of the moving tram, if you don't have double jump, you'll need to climb a building then drop onto the roof to find another.
This one is on top of the tall building with the spire directly in front of the save point.
Hug the buildings round to the left from the save point and you'll come across a small outdoor cinema. When the movie stops, you'll be able to see this lucky emblem on the screen.
Climb the building just outside of the cinema area and you'll find three plates arranged in the lucky emblem shape on a table.
Head through the sewer to the forest. This lucky emblem is on the open wooden hatch as you leave.
Climb the huge wall to the right of the hatch and there's another one on the upper section.
Follow the forest round and about halfway along, over on the far right, is a light lucky emblem on the rock.
The final Twilight Town lucky emblem is on the outer wall of the mansion.
Jump to World:
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Olympus Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Twilight Town Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Toy Box Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom of Corona Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Monstropolis Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Arendelle Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 The Caribbean Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 100 Acre Wood Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 San Fransokyo Lucky Emblems