Known in GTA IV as Dukes
- Geographically, Queens is the largest of the New York boroughs.
- Home to two New York%26rsquo;s major airports - JFK and LaGuardia.
- Queens is a commercial hub for many Chinese and Korean businesses.
- It has large Italian, Greek, Polish and Hispanic communities, as well as some of the US%26rsquo; most culturally diverse neighborhoods.
- You%26rsquo;ll find Flushing Meadows here, the home of the US Open, New York%26rsquo;s other baseball team the Mets and the Aqueduct race track.
- It%26rsquo;s connected to Manhattan via two bridges and the Bronx by three.
Queens sounds quite regal and er… so does Dukes.