Bungie will restore some of the emblem stat trackers which were abruptly replaced with the release of Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy.
The new season introduced a new tracker system that lets you toggle which stats are displayed on your emblem, whereas emblems previously displayed specific stats. "When designing this system, our overall goal is to provide players more ways and options to show off their accomplishments," Bungie said in its most recent blog post.
However, this system came out of nowhere, and many players were reluctant (or indeed absolutely fuming) to see their hard-earned kills, victories, or other stats disappear. Bungie acknowledged that "strictly applying them retroactively unfairly removed your ability to show off accomplishments that you could flaunt in Seasons prior," and that this "was the wrong way to roll out a new system."
As an olive branch of sorts, Bungie is working to restore several stat trackers "later in the season." The studio maintains that "none of the stats that were previously tracked have been lost," so in theory any and all stats could be restored as long as they don't directly conflict with the new system. For now, here's the still-growing list of trackers which will be added back in a future update:
- Season 8 season pass rank earned
- Season 9 season pass rank earned
- Fractaline donated
- Kills as a Sentinel Titan
- Kills as a Striker Titan
- Kills as a Sunbreaker Titan
- Kills as an Arcstrider Hunter
- Kills as a Nightstalker Hunter
- Kills as a Gunslinger Hunter
- Kills as a Stormcaller Warlock
- Kills as a Dawnblade Warlock
- Kills as a Voidwalker Warlock
- Gold Medals Earned in Crucible
- Longest Glory Win Streak in Competitive
- Total Valor resets in Crucible
- Pit of Heresy dungeon solo flawless completions
Here's how to get Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy Warmind Bits and Bunker upgrades.