- Hands-on play time with upcoming Blizzard Entertainment games
- Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
- More exciting activities and attractions to be announced.
Still, we’ve got a pretty good idea of what Blizzard fans can expect to see for StarCraft II, Diablo III, and World of Warcraft at this year’s convention. So check out ourpredictions, and jointhe speculation party.
May 18, 2010
What will be shown at this year’s BlizzCon?
Our predictions on what fans will see from StarCraft II, Diablo III, and WoW: Cataclysm
The hidden references in World of Warcraft
What He-Man, gnomes, and Brad Pitt have in common
Are expansions ruining World of Warcraft?
We look at common complaints concerning the state of Azeroth