• Primed - August 29, 2011 3:56 p.m.

I'm gonna be a correctness douche and say that you were looking for the periodic table not the scientific one.
  • Redeater - August 29, 2011 3:51 p.m.

Great another Wiimote that will sit dusty and unused right beside my other 3.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - August 29, 2011 3:42 p.m.

Aughhhhhh... NOT SURE IF WANT
  • santaclouse37 - August 29, 2011 3:39 p.m.

"With a fancy outside, including the classic Zelda crest, looks nice enough that we almost want to play other Wii Motion Plus games. Almost." Red Steel 2 was an other Wii Motion Plus game, and you can get it at Best Buy without the remote for less than $10. Personally, I feel that given Brett's propensity for mentioning it every chance he gets, that may've been a better bit of information to include in the article; rather than dismissing it as well as every other game that uses the peripheral, which in itself is an attempt to fix one of the main problems everyone has been bitching about since the Wii launched. But then you wouldn't have gotten to make that hilarious joke, would you?
  • bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - August 29, 2011 3:39 p.m.

WII* no NOW I LOOK DUMB!
  • bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - August 29, 2011 3:38 p.m.

i seriously believe this is going to be the last we game. after that... CONSOLE ANARCHY!!!
  • DecoyOctorok - August 29, 2011 4:42 p.m.

It's a great sendoff for the Wii. It's popular to hate on it but I've been consistently playing mine since I got it 3 years ago. Skyward Sword and Arkham Asylum are easily my two most wanted games this year.
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 29, 2011 5:44 p.m.

I thought the new Batman game was "Arkham City"? I'm still not really excited for the game (stupid right-handed Link), but that CD looks nice and can't be gotten elsewhere...ARGH... CURSES!!!
  • MrDuracraft - August 29, 2011 3:28 p.m.

Gonna get this so hard. The gold Wiimote+ only is an extra $20, which is cheaper than a regular one (at least, last time I saw the price), so it's totally worth it since I don't have Motion Plus
  • Darkmessiah24 - August 29, 2011 3:25 p.m.

An excellent deal for Zelda fans.