• Fuzunga - July 25, 2011 7:49 p.m.

@codystovall You have heard of Skyward Sword, haven't you?
  • ThePrivateer - July 25, 2011 7:49 p.m.

I love that! Especially being able to close it and set down for a while - the three day/weird save system were the reasons I could never get into Majora's Mask. I love watching friends play it, but I would love a 3DS version!
  • nick4ever7 - July 25, 2011 7:26 p.m.

OMG make it! Majora's Mask is my favourite Zelda!
  • codystovall - July 25, 2011 7:22 p.m.

So we just remakin games from now on... If theyre that great why not add more to them or make originals for the 3ds in similar style? whatever....do what you want nintendo.
  • LOZ4EVAH - July 25, 2011 7:22 p.m.

Make it!!! but don't change a thing!! Don't hold the gamer's hand! Let em cry.
  • db1331 - July 25, 2011 7:20 p.m.

The first time I played MM, I didn't know you could play the song of time backwards or double the notes to slow down/speed up time. I was literally racing through the entire game. What a dumbass. Nothing sucked harder than being a few seconds away from killing a boss or getting an item and having the moon fall on your head.
  • reuben0110 - July 25, 2011 6:49 p.m.

I honestly think Majoras Mask was way better than Ocarina of Time. So, yes, a remake would be awesome.
  • Pantas - July 25, 2011 6:45 p.m.

Maybe they can do what they did in OoT3D and make the 3 days mechanic less annoying.
  • Z-man427 - July 25, 2011 6:38 p.m.

Yes yes yes!
  • GhostbustTyler - July 25, 2011 6:36 p.m.

Yes! I would be so stoked if this happened. This game was actually pretty hard, and thats what I liked about it. It's quite possibly the darkest Zelda game to date and has a lot of interesting mechanics that other Zeldas don't have. Finally finished it on the virtual console a couple days ago after never getting to the Great Bay Temple on N64 as a kid. Such an underrated game.