• laurenhiya21 - April 27, 2012 10:32 p.m.

I'm kind of surprised that Pac Man isn't on here (and obviously I mean the Atari version, not the arcade) While I haven't actually played it... I can understand how some kid must of felt, expecting a game they love at the arcade that they can now play at home but instead they get... poop
  • BaraChat - April 16, 2013 10:55 a.m.

Actually, it is on there. #6 On topic, the real surprise for me is that I've never played any of these games, although I've heard horror stories about most of them.
  • TwinHallow - April 27, 2012 9:23 p.m.

I loved Bubsy 3D lol i was i kid then but still haha
  • zd24 - April 27, 2012 8:45 p.m.

no back yard wrestling? shame
  • meagaman45 - April 27, 2012 8:34 p.m.

sonic whould have been fun if not for the loading the damn loading it never stopped
  • taokaka - April 27, 2012 6:17 p.m.

the worst game I've ever played was zorro on the ps2 which I bought in a contest with a friend to see who could find the worst ps2 game for less than $4. It basically went like this, you're in a room there's an enemy so go over to him and battle him in a QTE then move into the next room where two more enemies will be waiting for you to beat an easy QTE to bring them down. Now the next step was quite simple, be confused as what to do next due to not having anywhere to go and now the people you just killed wake up and start shooting at you again, repeat this for 10 minutes until you take the game out of the machine.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 27, 2012 5:58 p.m.

I'm surprised Duke Nukem Forever wasn't on here. That's good, right?
  • BladedFalcon - April 28, 2012 7:52 a.m.

Well, Duke Nukem Forever is bland, mediocre, and too much bad taste. But it's not nearly as terrible, boring, jarring or broken as any of the games here.
  • IceBlueKirby - April 27, 2012 5:37 p.m.

Thankfully, I haven't played any of these games except Beast Rider and Sonic. The only thing I remember about playing Sonic was one time when I jumped too early, I ended up under a piece of the level, and the camera wigged out for a few seconds before I apparently died and restarted. And Beast Rider...I don't remember a thing about it, so it was either awful or unremarkable. Or both.
  • einhazard - April 27, 2012 5:27 p.m.

WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF ALTERED BEAST ON THE LAST SIDE? ALTERED BEAST WAS AWWWWWEEESOOOOOOOME.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 28, 2012 8:37 a.m.

I once thought like you, but then played it as an adult. It is the opposite of awesome.
  • patbateman17 - April 30, 2012 6:24 a.m.

Henry - big missed opportunity for an arrow in the knee line ;)
  • BrunDeign - April 27, 2012 4:27 p.m.

Shame on you for not including the latest Postal game. It is trash and a disgrace to the genre, and highly offensive to boot.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 27, 2012 5:17 p.m.

You crazy kids and your crazy trolling...
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 27, 2012 5:18 p.m.

Oh, wait... I'm the asshole here, I thought you said Portal. Shit... My bad.
  • Imgema - April 27, 2012 4:19 p.m.

Wait, where are the Ubisoft Imagine series games anyway? Well, go babysit some virtual babies since you don't hate them so much.
  • J-Fid - April 27, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Yeah, what ever happened to Imagine Party Babyz (did I even spell that right)?
  • robotdickens - April 27, 2012 4:08 p.m.

Has there ever been a good Superman game? I mean really, if there was one really good one, I could forgive them for all the shit ones afterwards or even a good movie for that matter. The best Superman thing I can ever think of was the one from the 40's and even then that's a stretch.
  • KA87 - April 27, 2012 4:02 p.m.

It would be so much fun to go back in time and show those congressmen (who were up in arms over Night Trap) Saints Row 3 or GTA. The look on their faces would be priceless. I wonder what they would think of Dead Space since we are on the topic? Oh and thank you for reliving those nightmares so that we could have this list. Have a nice day!!!
  • jmcgrotty - April 28, 2012 2:35 a.m.

Priceless? It would destroy the industry and we wouldn't have what we do today. *cue time travel connundrum*
  • Hobojedi - April 27, 2012 3:53 p.m.

Nickelodeon Party Blast still induces nauseating flashbacks.