• zd24 - April 27, 2012 8:45 p.m.

no back yard wrestling? shame
  • meagaman45 - April 27, 2012 8:34 p.m.

sonic whould have been fun if not for the loading the damn loading it never stopped
  • taokaka - April 27, 2012 6:17 p.m.

the worst game I've ever played was zorro on the ps2 which I bought in a contest with a friend to see who could find the worst ps2 game for less than $4. It basically went like this, you're in a room there's an enemy so go over to him and battle him in a QTE then move into the next room where two more enemies will be waiting for you to beat an easy QTE to bring them down. Now the next step was quite simple, be confused as what to do next due to not having anywhere to go and now the people you just killed wake up and start shooting at you again, repeat this for 10 minutes until you take the game out of the machine.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 27, 2012 5:58 p.m.

I'm surprised Duke Nukem Forever wasn't on here. That's good, right?
  • BladedFalcon - April 28, 2012 7:52 a.m.

Well, Duke Nukem Forever is bland, mediocre, and too much bad taste. But it's not nearly as terrible, boring, jarring or broken as any of the games here.
  • IceBlueKirby - April 27, 2012 5:37 p.m.

Thankfully, I haven't played any of these games except Beast Rider and Sonic. The only thing I remember about playing Sonic was one time when I jumped too early, I ended up under a piece of the level, and the camera wigged out for a few seconds before I apparently died and restarted. And Beast Rider...I don't remember a thing about it, so it was either awful or unremarkable. Or both.
  • einhazard - April 27, 2012 5:27 p.m.

WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF ALTERED BEAST ON THE LAST SIDE? ALTERED BEAST WAS AWWWWWEEESOOOOOOOME.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 28, 2012 8:37 a.m.

I once thought like you, but then played it as an adult. It is the opposite of awesome.
  • patbateman17 - April 30, 2012 6:24 a.m.

Henry - big missed opportunity for an arrow in the knee line ;)
  • BrunDeign - April 27, 2012 4:27 p.m.

Shame on you for not including the latest Postal game. It is trash and a disgrace to the genre, and highly offensive to boot.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 27, 2012 5:17 p.m.

You crazy kids and your crazy trolling...
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 27, 2012 5:18 p.m.

Oh, wait... I'm the asshole here, I thought you said Portal. Shit... My bad.
  • Imgema - April 27, 2012 4:19 p.m.

Wait, where are the Ubisoft Imagine series games anyway? Well, go babysit some virtual babies since you don't hate them so much.
  • J-Fid - April 27, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Yeah, what ever happened to Imagine Party Babyz (did I even spell that right)?
  • robotdickens - April 27, 2012 4:08 p.m.

Has there ever been a good Superman game? I mean really, if there was one really good one, I could forgive them for all the shit ones afterwards or even a good movie for that matter. The best Superman thing I can ever think of was the one from the 40's and even then that's a stretch.
  • KA87 - April 27, 2012 4:02 p.m.

It would be so much fun to go back in time and show those congressmen (who were up in arms over Night Trap) Saints Row 3 or GTA. The look on their faces would be priceless. I wonder what they would think of Dead Space since we are on the topic? Oh and thank you for reliving those nightmares so that we could have this list. Have a nice day!!!
  • jmcgrotty - April 28, 2012 2:35 a.m.

Priceless? It would destroy the industry and we wouldn't have what we do today. *cue time travel connundrum*
  • Hobojedi - April 27, 2012 3:53 p.m.

Nickelodeon Party Blast still induces nauseating flashbacks.
  • WTeen8 - April 27, 2012 3:51 p.m.

I got to Big Rigs and I then immediatly thought "Oh hey, I wonder if superman 64 will be here." I click the next picture. "Oh, there it is." Although from what I heard friday the 13th isn't terrible, I heard it was a bad game, but it didn't seem like it was THAT bad. (and comments from people who actually played it seem to agree, I never played it though) So I think that game should be swapped for something else....Pac-Man Atari 2600 anyone? But it's your list so who cares. (clearly a lot of people but as some are complaining, but still) Irrelevant: Sonic 06 had a good soundtrack though at least. The game sucked, but It had a good soundtrack. And I assume that while you list it as Link: Faces of Evil, you are still technically including all 3 zelda cd-i games, correct? Are you guys going to make a top 20 most hateful comments list for this one too? As a last hurrah for the week of hate? That'd be a nice punch to the shin for some people.
  • Imgema - April 27, 2012 3:40 p.m.

So, whats the difference between Night Trap (or any old FMV game) and Heavy Rain? Better production values of course! And how did Heavy Rain score again? Pretty good, just like Night Trap which had some decent reviews back then. So, in 20 years from now we will see Heavy Rain, and other "games" with no interactivity and focus in crappy stories, in similar articles and laugh. I can't wait.