• poderx - December 30, 2013 1:33 p.m.

"We all knew a live-action Dragonball would never work,... "...and yet, you asked for it, for nearly 20 years... in forums, boards, irc channels,....
  • Whistler - October 27, 2013 8:08 p.m.

The hell is Steel Battalion doing on this list? It was a good game and there's a reason why people go out of their way to hunt down the controller set up for it.
  • SHADOSTRYKR - November 18, 2013 10:18 p.m.

its the Kinect steel battalion they're referring too not the Xbox version with the huge controller
  • Guybrush - October 20, 2013 10:39 p.m.

ET wasn't even the worst game on the 2600, let alone of all time. I don't know why it became popular to say it is but that's really the only reason it's number one on this list. It isn't even that bad of a game if you know how to play it.
  • Germaximus - August 15, 2013 9:25 a.m.

I have not played most of those. Sonic The Hedgehog though? Are you out of your f***ing minds?
  • Orbanaught - September 7, 2013 11:16 p.m.

There were many camera bugs and heaps of glitches that were impossible to miss. I would like to see you not get pissed off of that game because of that. The game's storyline just makes it even worse. Apparently there was even a voice/sound file that they screwed up in during recording, but it was still published into the game.
  • SuperSATA - June 25, 2014 9:05 p.m.

No dude. Sonic the Hedgehog from 2006. Not the original one. The two games share the same title.
  • agentkuo - August 15, 2013 8:13 a.m.

Hang on now, Mario is Missing was a good game for what it was. It just wasn't what people expected it to be.
  • tehtimeisnow - July 16, 2013 1:35 p.m.

y isnt zedla ocarinna of time on this?thats the most worst gane i ever playd
  • cameron-ray-cooper - July 27, 2013 12:38 p.m.

Who let your dumbass on a computer? Better yet, are you even old old enough to be on here? Get the hell out of here, with your call of duty dick riding ass.
  • agentkuo - August 15, 2013 8:15 a.m.

I didn't like it either, but it was a good game.
  • Earthbound_X - September 13, 2013 1:58 a.m.

You're here too? LMAO! So you troll more then IGN huh?
  • raregar1 - June 5, 2013 11:06 a.m.

the fact that Daikatana didn't make the top 5, or let alone the entire list, makes me think this is written by a 3 year old for their first research report.
  • dmaster225 - May 17, 2013 11:22 p.m.

I've seen people beat dark castle in less than a minute, that game was such a rippoff.
  • Kyo - May 16, 2013 4:15 p.m.

The worst game I can think up.. that I actually FEEL SICK THINKING ABOUT.. like.. literally.. XD Is called DragonBall Z Taiketsu ... oh my freaking crap is that a bad game. lol I just can't believe exactly how bad. lol Guh.
  • Rayquaza7 - May 2, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Worst game remake ever is Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis.(Gameboy Advance)
  • MasterBrief - April 23, 2013 2:41 a.m.

some pretty awful games. I haven't played too many of them but I know almost all thanks to AVGN, to me those god awful Zelda CD games stand out the most.
  • LordRetro - April 20, 2013 11:48 p.m.

I used to laugh, up until last year when they got rid of rentals, our local grocery story had a copy of Unlimited Saga that never moved. Sadly, I actually purchased that horrible game at one point when it was brand new. So so sooo bad.