• ewan-bayne - July 16, 2014 5:39 p.m.

I admit that I enjoyed naughty bear. I think it wasn't great, but it definitely isn't one of the worst games in the top 100.
  • JesterGamez - July 4, 2014 9:34 a.m.

Great list! The only thing I would add is Ju-On the Grudge. Look it up if you're curious.
  • CoolDamir - July 3, 2014 10:12 a.m.

As entertaining as this list was it's much less credible since they missed a game that must have destroyed the hearts of children when it came out. That is the SNES game Disney's The Lion King. I remember my love of The Lion King kept me determined to conquer this game but I eventually gave up when I reached the point where I couldn't stand the sight of Simba any more and I began to feel seriously hateful towards even the movie and I gotta say I doubt I was the only one. I was even pretty convinced that whom ever created this game must have seriously hated children. ANYONE who has played this game HAS to agree with me, right!?
  • noah-rasband - June 30, 2014 2:12 p.m.

I think Metroid: other M should be on here for being a disappointing game in my favorite franchise
  • talleyXIV - July 2, 2014 10:02 p.m.

It is a bad Metroid game for sure, but really just a mediocre game overall.
  • sephex - June 30, 2014 7:42 a.m.

I think E.T. is a little forced in this entry. Granted, the game is bad, but not second worse game of all time. Its legacy what made it into this (and several other list's) spot.
  • sephex - June 30, 2014 6:48 a.m.

"What is it about you, Shaq-Fu?" We just love Shaquille O'Neal, I suppose.
  • patrick-smith - June 30, 2014 1:30 a.m.

I thought we promised ourselves never to talk about "Link: The Faces of Evil" ever again?
  • thyho - June 29, 2014 10:18 p.m.

i never played any of this piece of shit in my life, but Codemasters Damnation should be on that list
  • Sebastiaan - June 29, 2014 12:02 a.m.

I quite enjoyed Fester's Quest as a kid...and I don't remember having had too much difficulty completing it. I can think of far worse games, especially a couple from my Sega Megadrive days: Altered Beast, Last Battle, James Pond or Fantasia.
  • ThatGamerDude - June 28, 2014 6:59 p.m.

Over 2 years after GR first made this article, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is now listed as their #1 Worst Game of All Time. They've finally acknowledged what I have been arguing for the past couple of years!
  • scott-corsaut - June 28, 2014 10:59 a.m.

Too Human
  • homestar99 - June 28, 2014 7:14 a.m.

How many episodes of Nerd Cubed and The Angry Video Game Nerd did you have to watch to make this list?
  • Sheppo87 - June 28, 2014 1:24 a.m.

Bit unfair to say Mario is Missing is bad as an adult reviewer. I played as a kid and really enjoyed. It wasn't that strenuous and I used to like to explore all the new cities. Shame it's thought of so badly as it's very good for its target audience.
  • Shigeruken - June 27, 2014 11:40 p.m.

Takeshi's challenge anyone?
  • Divine Paladin - June 28, 2014 12:59 a.m.

I was surprised we even got one Jontron-famous game in Daikatana lol. I mean, both that and Takeshi's Challenge are allegedly infamous games, but I'd never heard a peep about either before watching their respective Jontron videos - and as someone who generally knows a great amount about games and gaming, that said a lot to me. I'm guessing Daikatana has to be in because of the developer (if it's not because of Jontron, I mean), whereas Takeshi's Challenge doesn't have the infamy in the West since IIRC it was only a Famicom game.
  • Divine Paladin - June 28, 2014 1:14 a.m.

Scratch that, actually. I counted three Jontron-reviewed games (five if we count both Bubsy games). Probably should've finished the list before commenting so I could've seen Aquaman (and having to reload the page made me scroll through to see Charlie's Angels). I'm sure that it's probably a coincidence that Jon and GR both highlighted some of the same bad games. Going back to Bubsy, perhaps the 3D page should be reworded now that Bubsy 2 is on the list, to accommodate the fact that the previous games are apparently not middle of the pack anymore in GR's eyes.
  • Notanerd - June 27, 2014 5:48 p.m.

I'm gonna guess that there's a lot of titles there made by the old school company "Aklaim". If it said "Aklaim" on the box DONT RENT IT!!!! Hahaha