• ri3mannzeta - December 29, 2014 11:28 a.m.

Street Fighter: The Movie isn't even close to one of the worst games of all time. It isn't even the worst FIGHTING game of all time; Mortal Kombat has about 3-4 virtually unplayable 3D sequels that are way worse, and that's not even getting in to really, REALLY bad mid-90s trash like Kasumi Ninja or Way of the Warrior. Hell, the argument could be made that SF:TM isn't even the worst STREET FIGHTER game; lots of people would put it above the original Street Fighter gameplay-wise. At least you can do special moves in SF:TM without jamming the input seventeen times unsuccessfully.
  • Rorschach - December 18, 2014 12:27 p.m.

There's a Charlie's Angels video game? I thought that it was only suitable for parody TV season covers.
  • cwindom - December 15, 2014 9:27 p.m.

you guys are crazy...This is list of the greatest games ever...... CatWoman, how can you go wrong with a video game adaptation of the single greatest super hero movie ever filmed. Charlies Angels...that game and the movies pooped greatness.....now excuse me while I go throw up
  • miguel-vilhena - December 15, 2014 7:32 p.m.

I actually enjoyed Street Fighter: The Movie.
  • alllifeinfate - September 15, 2014 5:25 a.m.

How far we've come, huh? Can't wait to see what the next generation of games are going to bring in...
  • GhostlyGringo - July 30, 2014 8:48 a.m.

This list is automatically invalid. Superman 64 isn't on there. That game should be in the top 5 worst of all time.
  • mellowman - July 30, 2014 5:34 p.m.

its number 4
  • GhostlyGringo - July 30, 2014 5:46 p.m.

I see it now. My confusion was with the name, and I just read the headlines. I take back my comment.
  • andrew-tomsss - July 26, 2014 1:30 p.m.

You didn't add Balloon Pop for the Wii. IGN even says "All the fun of a flash game, but you have to pay for it!"
  • ewan-bayne - July 16, 2014 5:39 p.m.

I admit that I enjoyed naughty bear. I think it wasn't great, but it definitely isn't one of the worst games in the top 100.
  • JesterGamez - July 4, 2014 9:34 a.m.

Great list! The only thing I would add is Ju-On the Grudge. Look it up if you're curious.
  • CoolDamir - July 3, 2014 10:12 a.m.

As entertaining as this list was it's much less credible since they missed a game that must have destroyed the hearts of children when it came out. That is the SNES game Disney's The Lion King. I remember my love of The Lion King kept me determined to conquer this game but I eventually gave up when I reached the point where I couldn't stand the sight of Simba any more and I began to feel seriously hateful towards even the movie and I gotta say I doubt I was the only one. I was even pretty convinced that whom ever created this game must have seriously hated children. ANYONE who has played this game HAS to agree with me, right!?
  • noah-rasband - June 30, 2014 2:12 p.m.

I think Metroid: other M should be on here for being a disappointing game in my favorite franchise
  • talleyXIV - July 2, 2014 10:02 p.m.

It is a bad Metroid game for sure, but really just a mediocre game overall.
  • sephex - June 30, 2014 7:42 a.m.

I think E.T. is a little forced in this entry. Granted, the game is bad, but not second worse game of all time. Its legacy what made it into this (and several other list's) spot.
  • sephex - June 30, 2014 6:48 a.m.

"What is it about you, Shaq-Fu?" We just love Shaquille O'Neal, I suppose.
  • patrick-smith - June 30, 2014 1:30 a.m.

I thought we promised ourselves never to talk about "Link: The Faces of Evil" ever again?
  • thyho - June 29, 2014 10:18 p.m.

i never played any of this piece of shit in my life, but Codemasters Damnation should be on that list