We Recommend

• deathman00789 - September 16, 2011 11:12 p.m.

sora is too zetta slow for neku
  • Aforextreme - September 16, 2011 5:13 a.m.

This excites me greatly, but I doubt we'll see the likes of Crono and co, or other Squeenix heroes. The reason I argue this is that TWEWY was made by the Kingdom Hearts team (the game itself having been developed by the same developer as Chain of Memories), so this crossover makes the most sense. I could maybe see other Normura-heavy characters like Musashi from either the original Brave Fencer Musashi or the mediocre sequel, Musashi: Samurai Legend, but that's stretching it. If it does lead to more Squeenix cameos, I'm all over this, but I'm not holding my breath. But considering that TWEWY is probably my all-time favorite game, I'm excited about this announcement! Especially to see Neku in 3D (not 3DS 3D, I mean not as a 2D sprite, but a polygonal model), and to see how he fights in a Kingdom Hearts game.
  • Linktoreality - September 16, 2011 1:40 a.m.

Hrm... I'd rather have a new TWEWY... Then again, if they had Chrono Trigger characters too, I'd be forced to buy it. *grumble*
  • Shenlong4517 - September 15, 2011 11:20 p.m.

Neku and TWEWY is great and all, but I'd like a shift back to Final Fantasy characters. Just Zack in BBS and a friggin' Moogle in 358/2: disappointment at its height.
  • RedHarlow - September 15, 2011 9:59 p.m.

I am REALLY getting sick of these portable Kingdom Hearts games. Perhaps they should stop milking them for money and make a damn sequel on the consoles.
  • ranzatsu - September 15, 2011 7:15 p.m.

Yeah, they oughta put other characters, since they troll FF around too much. My only request for an FF character is Noctis. Probably will never happen. Neku will be awesome in KH. I'd love to see how he uses his pins in 3D.
  • JoeMasturbaby - September 15, 2011 7:05 p.m.

never got into the KH series, but loved TWEWY. This may just get me into the series, though i wish it was on consoles instead.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 15, 2011 6:50 p.m.

Forget Neku...KH needs more David Q. Dawson from The Great Mouse Detective. Or more Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear... Or those dancing hippos from Fantasia...
  • ThatGamerDude - September 15, 2011 4:29 p.m.

I Better start saving for that 3DS now.
  • gamerbeast - September 15, 2011 4:25 p.m.

I love Kingdom Hearts because of the whole draw, that it combines Final Fantasy and Disney. Adding maybe one outside character per game would be ok, but don't go crazy with kane and lynch, bubble bobble, and frekin tomb raider! The game would be ruined if they went to far from the whole "FF + Disney = beastly game" . The whole point of Kingdom Hearts being different from every other rpg series is that equation!!!!!
  • PorkoMan - September 15, 2011 4:10 p.m.

NOOO WAYYYYY. And I thought I'd abandoned all hope for the series. Maybe I aughta go back and beat Birth by Sleep.
  • animeman - September 15, 2011 3:50 p.m.

I just think they should tone down the Disney a little less and add whole Final Fantasy worlds and worlds of other Square Enix games.
  • taokaka - September 15, 2011 3:35 p.m.

that settles it I'm getting kingdom hearts 3d entirely for neku.
  • WTeen8 - September 15, 2011 3:08 p.m.

Plus Pixar characters can be added, along with the muppets, and evewn some marvel characters. So yeah, Square Enix has a lot of possibilities.
  • EnigmaSpirit - September 15, 2011 3:02 p.m.

I hope that they eventually drop the Disney part of the equation. I loved the games, but who can't say that they didn't prefer the world that never was over cinderella's castle? They dropped Final Fantasy, why not Disney? Why not all original content, or a whole square-enix game? Also NEKU!!! TWEWY is one of my favorite games ever. I have to play this. Will we ever get a sequel?
  • OhUltra - September 15, 2011 3:18 p.m.

B... b... but I love Disney. I think the way that the Disney properties inspired the level designers is a pretty big part of why I love the games. Not saying the games wouldn't still be good, I do love the non-Disney levels, but I think the Disney interactions, for me, sent I&II into "Favorite Games" category.
  • tichtat - September 20, 2011 7:52 p.m.

Uh, dude, I think you're kinda missing the point of Kingdom Hearts.
  • MouseKlok - September 15, 2011 2:41 p.m.

I want a sequel dammit!
  • camiwaits - September 15, 2011 2:06 p.m.

Way to go, Neku! The World Ends With You is my favorite Square Enix RPG.
  • pr0tostar - September 15, 2011 2 p.m.

Super Nomura X Everything Arcade Edition ~Final Mix~ + International Last Mission. The fangirls will love it.