Friday 28 April 2006
To celebrate Sennheiser Communications' latest range of pioneering PC gaming headsets, we've teamed up with Sennheiser to give away five awesome PC 160s, worth %26pound;80 each.
With features such as noise cancelling, robust microphones delivering high speech intelligibility and high power stereo sound for prolonged use, these headsets really are on top of their game.
Additional features include in-line volume control for game intensity and an ultra comfortable ergonomic design guaranteed to keep you looking and playing at your best.
With cutting edge technology and a whopping three-dimensional, 360 degree sound, these PC 160s are guaranteed to deliver an unparalleled sound experience and the competitive advantage to keep you that one move ahead.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning one of these superb headsets, just answer this simple question:
How much are Sennheiser PC 160 headsets worth?
To check out the full PC gaming range visit: www.sennheisercommunications.com.
To enter,click hereto email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 26 May 2006.
Above: Enter now to be in with a chance of winning one of five sets of SennheiserPC 160 headsets
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.