• patrick-trugod-occema - August 23, 2014 7:11 a.m.

Skyrim definive edition with skyrim nexon mm n stream mod intergrated into game like for example you can log in to ether or both sites before login to the game n if lets say a person Internet cuts off they won't have to worry cause all the mods they put into there will still be useable
  • Demir - August 3, 2014 3:47 a.m.

i hope skyrim will come to next gen consoles because i really love the game its one of my favorites of all time and i just bought an xbox one so i can't wait, and if it releases on next gen i also hope the will make more dlc's, i really love dragonborn, dawngaurd and heartfire
  • azarithkazehana - August 28, 2014 8:40 a.m.

Not to mention we paid for all the DLCs And the game itself because I sold my 360 for an Xbox one because of the post on their website saying they're coming out for Nextgen and now I'm out $135.00 so they better come out with a new version for Xbox one :-l
  • martin-chara - July 6, 2014 10:17 a.m.

This was probably the best game i had for playstation 3...i bought a xbox one and i hope they will do it for next gen... Amazing game.. One of kind.
  • FluffyPuffBall - February 20, 2014 1:05 p.m.

I watched the making of the game and a guy said that he wanted people to play skyrim for years to come. Well, a couple of years have come and the PS4 and Xbox one are out. If they want people to play for years to come then they need to put it on next-gen consoles. The majority of people who played the game and have next-gen consoles know that it is good and they will most likely buy it again. So why make the game 2 years before the next-gen consoles come out and not put the game on them? As much as I enjoyed it on my 360 I would like to play it on the PS4 which will have better quality and more space than my piece of crap 360( not saying 360s or Microsoft is crap its just mine was old and about to "die"). I love what Bethesda did with Skyrim and I still play it even though I have a next-gen. It would make some of us crap our pants to see this game come to next-gen.
  • thewebstergamer - February 3, 2014 6:04 a.m.

I honestly think that all they need to do is port of the game but with the HD texture pack that they released on pc. This feels like the most practical approach and I know I would deffinitly buy it :)
  • KASEnBAKE - December 4, 2013 1:51 p.m.

I have both consoles and a PC that I built and I prefer to play on console simply because of the lack of issues with compatibility. There has been several times that I've bought a game for PC and been completely unable to play it for one reason or another. I would love to have a new version of Skyrim for PS4 and Xbox one. Especially since the voice commands will work much better this time around with the new Kinect or PS eye. I would gladly pay for skyrim again to play it on PS4 or Xbox One. Simply for the fact that it would not crash constantly like it did on my Xbox 360. The game was pushing the limits of what that system could handle. It would be great to have the quicker load times and everything too. And hopefully by now they could work out most of the existing bugs for a more definitive version of the game. All I can say is I got 101 problems but a PC aint 50 of them.
  • Litephoenix - November 13, 2013 1:07 p.m.

Hi all, Been reading all the comments about pc vs console and have to say a couple of things. 1 is that people should just enjoy what they have be it xbox 360, ps3, pc, new consoles ect. 2nd I'm a pc gamer and console user and yes an expensive pc is the better option if you have the cash for skyrim gameplay and other titles but the reason the ps3 and xbox 360 have kept up in terms of cod titles and other games is because of how the game designers program the game to interact directly with the consoles hardware to get the most out of it. Where as you have raw power with pc but bottle necks such as direct x and pc games not able to have direct access to the graphics card hardware. AMD have just launched a new set of graphics cards that have programming for a process called (mantle) which is similar to the console situation were the game designers are going to have more direct access to the hardware power available on pc graphics cards. The key thing I'm trying to say is that for average gamer the consoles are a good choice as they are usually problem free and easy to use where as the pc gaming is a specialised market and they can be problems with getting hardware working properly because people have different hardware and game designers have to try and make it work on them all. With consoles the designers know what hardware they are working with and can get the very best out of the console and can test stability. To finish off I would like to say I think they will be skyrim on ps4 and Xbox one, I just hope they put the work in and revamp the game on the new consoles to look lots better and have more content than on previous gen of consoles. I think if they revamp it they could make it look as good as a good mid range gaming pc. I'm going to leave it at that. Happy gaming people!
  • houmie - September 16, 2013 1:50 p.m.

It is very likely that Skyrim comes out on PS4. Why? They are already working on Fallout 4, which is based on Skyrim game engine. Fallout 4 will be coming out for PS4 right away, which means they are porting the whole game engine on PS4 right now. Once it is ported the major hurdle is already done and it would be very easy to port Skyrim as well. It would be free money making for Bethesda. Considering there won't be any new single player Elder Scrolls for at least 3-4 years on next gen, this would make strategically very much sense to have it with all the DLCs for the next gen platform. I believe we hear about its announcement no later than Christmas.
  • KuroHigu - July 6, 2013 10:45 a.m.

I have to disagree. If you want Skyrim with these graphics, then get a pc. However, the main reason I disagree is because Bethesda is already working on some very ambitious games already. It is confirmed they are currently working on Fallout 4 and if you've ever played Fallout 3 or NV, you know the world is about as big and open as Skyrim is. Furthermore, I'm sure they plan on making a new Elder Scrolls game. It hasn't been confirmed what it is just yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for either Elsweyr or Black Marsh.
  • CraZed - July 6, 2013 5:40 p.m.

While I usually would defend my console brethren, on this one I'd have to agree. Skyrim is unabashedly better on the PC in every way. It looks better, plays better (looking at you PS3) and mod support alone is worth getting the PC version. Now granted my PC is starting to get long in the tooth and I have a very hard time running it on high with any good ENBs running but when the time comes for my PC upgrade (after my PS4 arrives and my coffers recover) PC is where I'll be playing Skyrim next gen.
  • Nines - July 8, 2013 12:49 p.m.

It's obvious that TES VI will be in Summerset Isles. Besides, I think Elsweyr and Black Marsh doesn't have anything worth to see.
  • db1331 - July 5, 2013 10:51 a.m.

This is so fucking stupid. If this is what you want, then GET A GODDAMN PC. The XBox One isn't some magical mystery box. It's a fucking $500 PC that you cannot upgrade. For the same price, maybe an extra $100, you could build or buy a PC that is significantly more powerful, can be upgraded whenever you choose, and requires no monthly fee for MP games. You can even hook it up to your TV and use a 360 controller. Even if you spent $800 on a PC, you would recoup that money in a few months from cheaper PC games (Many games that launch for $60 on consoles launch for $40 on PC) and not paying for XBL. And you can do this TODAY. You don't even have to wait. It's just completely fucking illogical to want a "next-gen" console when you don't even have a gaming PC.
  • CraZed - July 6, 2013 5:46 p.m.

You simply CANNOT purchase a PC for 6-800 USD that will run games at their full potential on PC. It just doesn't work that way. PCs use brute force to achieve the advantages in graphic fidelity and frame rate performance that they have over the consoles. A 6-8 hundred dollar PC is not a brute and will only leave you wanting. You'll need to leave your GPU settings on performance for all but the oldest of games, and then maybe you can get some of that back from pumping up some of your in game settings but you will take a hit in frame rates and performance. Never spend less than $1000 on PC. Even then you will still find you are behind the curve especially if you play online. Most of those people screaming about hax0rs and cheats online, yeah those are they guys who spent $600-800 on their rigs.
  • db1331 - July 8, 2013 5:33 a.m.

You're right, but I'm not talking about a PC that can live up to its full potential. I'm talking about a PC that's at least as powerful as the XBone. And for $500-$600, you can build a more powerful PC. People have priced them up and posted them all over the internet, if you care to do a bit of googling. The parts in the Xbone are 2-3 years old, and the system isn't even out yet. You could easily get a better PC for the same price, if not a hair more.
  • CraZed - July 8, 2013 3:56 p.m.

The problem is a PC that is 'just as powerful' in hardware terms really isn't. The level of optimization that goes into console games requires that a PC version have much more powerful hardware. So technically you could argue that it is as powerful (and you'll still end up paying more for a PC by at least $100) but it will absolutely not yield the same results or performance. I have Googled it AND priced it out as I tend to build my own rigs for myself and you simply cannot keep up with games on a console for the same price point.
  • SirVancelot - July 9, 2013 10:23 p.m.

Yeah I agree, though I have spent less than a thousand on a pc, there wasn't really a choice. But even that for me, it's good enough, I'm pretty into gaming and I would like something more powerful, but I can live with what I have. For me the me the best thing about using PC instead of console is the fact you get everything else that a computer has to offer as well as mods and everything else, I just think its a longer lasting experience.
  • sillyrabbit51 - July 5, 2013 7 a.m.

I really like this idea, and I think it would be even better improved if with the next-gen there was some form of Mod integration. A lot of people will agree that non-modded skyrim is vastly inferior to its modded PC counterpart. With the next-gen focusing even more on seamless and online integration and an "all in one" approach, why not use something such as the Cloud for mod support. Maybe Sony and Microsoft could establish there own mod center, not just for games like skyrim, but every game.
  • chavbuster1 - July 4, 2013 9:59 a.m.

Agreed. Would happily pay £40 for Skyrim+ Edition. -Graphics/ textures overhaul -Improved combat -More weapons, armor and Items. -More NPCs on screen during battles (Siege of Whiterun comes to mind, come on there were only like 15 ppl fighting + the player xD) -Maybe one final DLC? Please Bethesda? Pretty Please?