• CORNHOL0 - June 11, 2009 4:53 a.m.

Nintendo may when in terms of sales, but not in terms of quality.
  • robantor - June 11, 2009 4:45 a.m.

nintendo has a lineup for casual only, i think that sony has the best lineup, i dont expect much from odst
  • Defguru7777 - June 11, 2009 4:27 a.m.

Microsoft all the way. ODST FTW. I would find it hilarious if the R2D2 (sorry, I meant L4D2, damn Star Wars) boycott actually affected the sales.
  • Duckmaster - June 11, 2009 3:30 a.m.

I'm looking forward to Red Steel 2, but I think The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is an epic failure of a zelda game. Will he get an airplane next???
  • Demonflare - June 11, 2009 2:45 a.m.

Boo! Boo! Nintendo sux ass! Lame! Anyway...
  • RedOutlive10 - June 11, 2009 2:22 a.m.

I don't own a console currently, and Nintendo aside, the PS3 titles look far more promising. Left 4 Dead 2? Alright, but it's not something really refreshing. I'm sure it will be great but hardly the same impact as the first for the "new" aspect. New Halo sounds alright, even though I was never a fan of the series. Splinter Cell Conviction sounds nice, but then the series derailed a bit for me, mixed expectations for it. MAG on the other hand sounds awesome so far, if it mimics Planetside, it will be a sure win. Each day that passes I feel Microsoft doesn't know how to handle competition well, so they have to resort to paying the developers for new exclusive content for their console and so on, it's rather sad. Not like I had much respect for MS before...
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - June 11, 2009 2:03 a.m.

@CrazyLegs God of War III comes out next year. Same with Metroid: Other M.
  • CrazylegsComp - June 11, 2009 1:53 a.m.

i cant believe they didnt put god of war 3
  • WhiteCoco - June 11, 2009 1:33 a.m.

It's truly sad that Nintendo will succeed in lording over the others; you'd think people would get smarter with all that Brain Age training but noooooo...shovelware forever!
  • Sabtos - June 11, 2009 1:32 a.m.

You know I was getting the impression that people had lost the Wii high. And really didn't think there would be anyway to get it back. And I still don't. But we'll see. I mean really, who cares about Zelda and Mario? My god man. And that goes for Halo too. Why are there so many drones out there following this mediocre junk? The answer is easy. People need to wake up. In looking at the entirety of E3, I don't know how a hardcore gamer can see Microsoft or Nintendo having anything worth getting excited about, especially when compared with Sony and their carpet boming of high quality software. They have been pushing out new franchises with varying genres nonstop for years now and this E3 has really blown the lid off. Do we see such variety from Microsoft and Nintendo? It's all about economics with them. And as a gamer, I'm not interested in that. It's sad that so many "gamers" out there just fall in line with what their suits decide will sell in this quarter and that. Go ahead and say these shooters and platformers are great, but it wouldn't be worth listening to. They are copies of themselves and the idiots that buy them don't have a problem paying for something they already own. I've never seen innovation with Halo, it's always been my opinion that it was Goldeneye with a Teletubbies paint job (yeah, that's mine, and so was the Wii = Tonka Truck by the way, thanks). How can a game that cheap be so successful? It's very easy to play drunk, aka, easy for kids to play who have to ask their moms for gaming funds. That's about it. And Mario games haven't been worth buying *new* for a decade. Sony is pushing out quality non-stop, having faith in their quality and innovation, without hardly any mainstream press. Not enough attention is given to this fact. I've never seen this in any generation. And hasn't Sony pushed more consoles per year than the 360, or is my math wrong? I don't think this fall is that clear cut, but if you were going to do an article like this, on a gaming website, it would have been much more interesting to express a gamer's point of view, as opposed to a stock trader's point of view. At least do a companion article or something.
  • Spybreak8 - June 11, 2009 1:04 a.m.

Yea you know it looks like everyone wins this holiday season. Can't wait to frag, drive on my 360/PC and swipe my stylus this fall! Lets just hope they fixed the design problems, doing the same temple multiple times!, from the last Zelda DS game.
  • RebornKusabi - June 11, 2009 12:56 a.m.

Thankfully I was able to save up all of my money and buy all three current consoles! Fanboyism be goddamned! I'm not saying this to harp about myself but instead, I am saying this to all of the 360-only or PS3-only fanboys: Just suck it up, get a job, buy all three consoles and quit acting like this is a ****ing religion.
  • Ramijiman - June 10, 2009 11:02 p.m.

lol i like the little twist in the end. Great article!!!
  • crabbo - June 10, 2009 10:31 p.m.

Good article, and for what its worth I agree. But on a personal note, I think the only people who TRULY win are the people who've invested their time and money into all 3 current gen consoles. I have the least interest in Nintendo's fall lineup, but I still plan on buying NSMB Wii, and Zelda Spirit Tracks (assuming it isn't a DSi exclusive). But I'm still much more excited for Left 4 Dead 2, Uncharted 2, MAG, Some more GTA DLC, and pretty much every thing else being released this holiday season.
  • Pocotron - June 10, 2009 10:31 p.m.

@KingEamon Way to feed the troll
  • KingEamon - June 10, 2009 9:44 p.m.

Thread? wtf. I mean article
  • Rad_Bracket - June 10, 2009 9:40 p.m.

If we're strictly talking about money then I'd have to agree with this. We all know how many people own Wii's. Still I think this is the year PS3 is finally going to prove itself useful and since I just got one that makes me very happy.
  • babo_u_da - June 10, 2009 9:22 p.m.

gran turismo psp.. must get
  • freakinJINJO - June 29, 2009 9:33 p.m.

I can't believe there are actually "fanboys" for f*****g game console machines. Seriously if all you do is argue which machine is better than the other then you need lives. On another note I'll just say that the Splinter Cell Conviction game looks the most impressive of the bunch =)
  • Sonneilon - June 14, 2009 9:55 a.m.

Whatever. I think Sony has the best stuff coming out, be it for psp or ps3. Sure, there are millions and millions of N marks but c'mon, I saw NOTHING that looked ALL THAT!