• nik41507 - January 23, 2010 1:12 a.m.

WHAT WHEN I STARTED WRITING MY COMMENT THER WAS 15 COMMENTS AND I WOULD BE 16th HOW DID I END UP 22th
  • nik41507 - January 23, 2010 1:11 a.m.

NOTE: THIS COMMENT IS THE UNLEASHMENT OF THE INNER FANBOY Gamesradar your prediction IS utter bullshit Your reason number 5 for Xbox is that Xbox arcade is cheaper. AND has no hard drive. and a 120 GB hard drive is $150. and the 20GB is $50 PLUS the Xbox Live also In that picture, THINK OF THE MILLIONS OF BROKEN $1000+ TVs???? Halo is pure hype people say it is fun for the multi player use your PC and it's better multi player without paying for Xbox Live If you're talking about sales, PC wins. And PS3 is catching up to Xbox 360. But EVERYONE owns a PC. If you are reading this YOU HAVE A PC ( or a mac which cost too much and can still play some games) You put non-exclusive games on the Xbox exclusive list? WHY PC has 2 markets that never absoulutely will NEVER work on a console RTS and MMO. This year Starcraft 2 and C&C 4 will come. You know Starcraft?? The game completely shook the world up and sold a bajjjjjjilion copies? Plus Ruse is coming with its innovative "sneaky" way of playing and of course some more people will be playing WoW and The old Republic. Espicially with the WoW expansion. did you know Farmvile has 70 million user just saying Also shooters are so much funner on a PC with the mouse and all. plus if you wish for a controller for a game, you can plug it in via USB port so thats 2 ways to play plus Pcs have undoubtedly superior online gaming and some computers can read Blu-Ray discs and all computers have better hard drives with more space (I have 400GB extra space) and the Sims series(which has sold 100 million games BEFORE sims 3 came out) is one of the best selling series. and you mentioned pokemon I played pokemon games as a kid and never really liked them I remember the "fun" times fighting wild pokemon trying desperately to level up my pokemon to beat the gym leaders. The reason the Wii has sold well is because the parents want the and want the "family friendly" games and get their kids wii's. and the non-gamers buy them to use Wii Fit. It's kind of sad that Wii plays the best selling game ever. and besides PC I think that PS3 is pretty good. With the last guardian, Gow3, and everything else. gooooooooooooooo PC
  • PS3man - January 23, 2010 1:10 a.m.

Most 360 owners were originally PS2 owners who sold their souls to Microsoft because they offered better graphics. They shun the PS3 because "your graphics suck!" We have God of War, you don't Microsoft. We get Heavy Rain, you don't. PS3 will win this war, and all who doubted us will bow before the true king.
  • JohnnyMaverik - January 23, 2010 1:06 a.m.

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. All this boiled down to sales, and personally I coulden't care less whether microsoft, nintendo or sony make more money than the others this year, and anyone who isn't a fanboy won't either (so just me then). As for exclusives, most of those 260 "exclusives" are on the pc, or will be, and the ones that aren't are shit, the ps3 ones however won't end up on the pc and look great. Thats why I going to commit the cardinal sin of pc gaming this year and buy a current gen console *que shock horror* and it will be a ps3, because god of war 3 and the last guardian and two experiances I don't want to miss and you coulden't get on pc, because a. they'll never ever come to pc and b. they'll play much better on a ps3 anyway. Also, seeing as this was a big 1up-esque sales prediction, wtf is the pc doing there in the first place. Keep us out of your console foolishness. Silly little things -_- I say throw out those consoles and join the darkside of pc gaming, you know you want to :P
  • slapdatass - January 23, 2010 1:03 a.m.

"if you’re not using a mouse and keyboard, you’re not playing a real shooter. This truism has been common knowledge since Wolfenstein 3D" ...which was keyboard only?
  • M0rt1f1cat0r - January 23, 2010 12:55 a.m.

ignorance and bias strike again... in all seriousness though, I think the ps3 will do the best this year. Natal is unlikely to be usable in hardcore games, and though I do not think the ps3's motion controller is going to do anything special, at least it has buttons... secondly, the 360 has a significantly smaller list of exclusives. though halo reach will sell ridiculously (the frat boy f*gs and the 8 year olds are anxiously saving their pennies), the rest of the games on that list do not really excite me, other than mass effect 2, which should be played on a pc anyways. oh and at the person above me, the PC is, always has been, and always will be the best way to play games. it may not do as well sales wise, and getting a good rig set up may cost a good amount, but it is truly the best system you can buy.
  • Montag - January 23, 2010 12:37 a.m.

Silly waste of time article. Obvious the 360 will triumph, a true man's machine rather than the other toys. Didn't need 4 pages to tell me that. Wii is for babes PS3 is good for playing films PC nice point and click adventure machine
  • vogler1604 - January 23, 2010 12:26 a.m.

Yeah go xbox! God the wii is a pain.
  • CreeplyTuna - January 23, 2010 12:13 a.m.

haha i agree
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - January 22, 2010 11:56 p.m.

@robotechandnarutosucks Are you sure you even like videogames?
  • robotechandnarutosucks - January 22, 2010 11:49 p.m.

another system wars article? get a lyfe, people. None of your big, blockbuster games will be good, either. mass effect 2 is the same as mass effect 1, the last guardian, mario, metroid, and pokemon are all for stupid three year olds.
  • CreeplyTuna - January 22, 2010 11:48 p.m.

also, although i think last guardian and heavy rain will end up being amazing, i think they will sell horribly but halo reach wil end up being full 25 million annoying 8 year olds who think their cool and reached puberty already cuz they can play a mature game. so f**k xbox live(even tho i have one) cuz i cant stand it
  • CreeplyTuna - January 22, 2010 11:44 p.m.

companies should stop developing newer and newer thing, like natal and stuff, and focus on making games that last longer than 10 hours, have exciting stories, polished game play and the lot. there's way to much shovel-ware now a days and i want more games that are worth the money i paid for them.
  • John-117 - January 22, 2010 11:41 p.m.

It's a tough call to make at the beginning of the year especially since the year-end games don't even seem to be announced yet. Though if I'd have to wager a guess I'd say that Sony will take the year especially after the latency analysis of Natal and the overhead it is reported to use. After the Slim released Sony has been beating Microsoft ever month on a global sales comparison, and every month except November in North America according to NPD. Nintendo will probably win in pure sales for 2010 and I'd guess the most highly rated games will belong to the PS3 as this year has shown. Natal and whatever Sony wants to call their wand need an impressive line-up of launch games to even matter. I'm going to guess 95% causal games will come with both releases and that only one or two hardcore games will take advantage of either in a meaningful way. It could end up any which way though. Microsoft could come out and say Gears 3 is coming out this year along with KI3 and a new Perfect Dark to wow. Sony could really use its impressive 1st party leverage and announce a tonne of games, Twisted Metal, Starhawk, whatever Dave Jaffe is working on, Killzone 3, Slant 6's new game and their new bolstered 3rd party exclusives, Agent, Modnation Racers, FFvXIII. Nintendo could just floor everyone with WiiHD, Zelda Wii, Kid Icarus, Starfox Wii. Who knows what'll happen, but from what has been announced and shown I'd say Sony has this year in the bag.
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - January 22, 2010 10:56 p.m.

@yeager: >360 and PS3 should just combine forces to crush the wii into dust forever Seconded.
  • Yeager1122 - January 22, 2010 10:29 p.m.

360 and Ps3 should just combine forces to crush the wii into dust forever.
  • Unoriginal - January 22, 2010 10:27 p.m.

I get pretty sick of holding out my arms the entire time in Metroid Prime on Wii (Fantastic game though) and can't imagine the horror of playing all games like Natal promises you play them. I like my motion control in small doses on the Wii and don't want it infecting my other systems. Agree with everything, Im just a little concerned
  • Samael - January 22, 2010 10:19 p.m.

"and rumors swirling that Project Natal will eventually replace the console." No. No. No. No. No. *enters fetal position facing a corner and rocks back and forth*
  • Pocotron - January 22, 2010 10:14 p.m.

@Charlie Sorry I did't read that and thanks for the heads up... My eyes hurt too much from all the PLAYIN'!
  • Pocotron - January 22, 2010 10:13 p.m.

And that does figure... Nope! I won't let my inner fanboy start to RAGE!!!