We Recommend

• fdfrghi - December 27, 2008 7:58 a.m.

i got my 360 1 month ago at gamestop with gta4. well, i already beat the game 10 times. thats an awsome achevment.
  • careersquirrel - December 27, 2008 5:30 a.m.

i dont rly go 4 gamer score so probibly my PROUDERISTIC (i no its an owsom word look it up) would be Press Start to Play on the simpsions game
  • Y2JFAN - December 26, 2008 6:01 p.m.

my produest would be Left 4 Dead Cr0wned : ) i got it 2 days ago i was so proud. and an acheivement on rock band sing 2 songs on expert and get 100% on both the songs i did were enter sandman and the song by deep purple.
  • Y2JFAN - December 26, 2008 6 p.m.

mine produest would be Left 4 Dead Cr0wned : ) i got it 2 days ago i was so proud. and an acheivement on rock band sing 2 songs on expert and get 100% on both the songs i did were enter sandman and the song by deep purple.
  • bernie10 - December 26, 2008 2:25 p.m.

seriously 2.0 in gears of war 2
  • Spybreak8 - December 26, 2008 11:40 a.m.

Gotta be Record Breaker for GRID, took some time to get that one but very fulfilling but only 10 gamerscore lol.
  • haloxiv - December 25, 2008 1:55 p.m.

Fallout 3 Seeing an option to talk the woman in Megaton out of completing her book, without knowing there was an achievement to get. Then seeing the Dream Killer achievement pop up. I laughed my ass off at her dissapointment. So Proud Then I nuked Megaton to complete her total destruction.
  • bradders1495 - December 24, 2008 9:38 p.m.

oh liberty city minuete was quite hard on GTA IV
  • Skykid - December 24, 2008 5:34 p.m.

Achievement: Star Wars The Force Unleashed Shocked Force lightninged a whole mess of stupid Stormies. Greatest time ever. :)))
  • bradders1495 - December 24, 2008 4:50 p.m.

oops wrong article!! sorry guys!
  • Tomsta666 - December 24, 2008 4:05 p.m.

Key to the city was more of a chore than an achievement.
  • Levy - December 24, 2008 4:04 p.m.

1000/1000 on halo 3.... I know its not that cool but whateves. oh and darkfire807, stfu
  • Nitemarish - December 24, 2008 3:54 p.m.

Vidmaster: Annual on Halo 3, playing with only one other person who knew what the fuck they were doing. The other two were complete shit, and made the whole thing take about 4 hours.
  • Robbie2706 - December 24, 2008 3:26 p.m.

The Achievement which im most proud of has to be 1000G On Avatar TLA TBE. i spent about 3 hours trying to get those achievements. they were bloddy hard.
  • crazyqazqaz - December 24, 2008 3:19 p.m.

My best wasn't an achievement but a challenge on CoD4 online. I got the What The? challenge. You have to shoot an explosive device through a wall to kill an enemy, man that was solid
  • chillwill0330 - December 24, 2008 2:48 p.m.

I would have to say beating COD:WAW on veteran. all the grenades make me cry.
  • T0M95 - December 24, 2008 11:16 a.m.

The Simpsons Game - Pwnd - 0g "Dude, need help? You've died, like, 10 times..." i kept killing myself and not getting it, but it turns out it meant fail time trial 10 times
  • WonsAuto - December 24, 2008 9:55 a.m.

Ooh, also beating the Endless Setlist on Hard for Rock Band 1 (360)- Four and a half hours of hardcore thrashing with my cousin.
  • Basketcase676 - December 24, 2008 9:53 a.m.

Fable 2- i got the achievement for owning a real estate of 2.5 million gold. oh that and the Black Knight one. Where you have to shoot a hollow man in a specific order. Oblivion-I got everything, 1000/1000 :D my proudest right there.
  • WonsAuto - December 24, 2008 9:47 a.m.

My top 3: Key to the City (PS3, 55 hours of playtime), Burnout: Paradise platinum trophy (still my only plat), and Dead Eye (Warhawk). I got the Warhawk trophy on a fluke like the guy in the article, when I wanted to see if I could do damage to a jeep with my sniper while he was driving away- I ended up killing the driver, lol.