• winner2 - April 16, 2013 4:38 p.m.

This is a tough one. I'm going with the time I finally beat Sif. Runner up would be when I got my first ultimate level in digimon world, a metalmamemon just like from the intro trailer. He kicked so much ass.
  • VagueRaconteur - April 16, 2013 4:27 p.m.

It's insanely difficult to pin down. I would say for me, it was Portal 2. The entire thing was a magical experience, but when I got to finish it, hearing that song was so charming it put a huge smile on my face. That, or in Dota 2 - I was in a team and played mid at the time, doing best as Invoker. While I won my lane and helped gank a lot, we lost a couple, and they blamed me because "Invoker's harder to master than other heroes". They assumed because they were playing a hero with less skills, they were playing closer to a professional standard. The next game i played without them after telling them they were wrong, I aced the game as him. It was such a feeling of overcoming adversity that it made everything awesome, even if as a professional caster now, none of us were very good back then.
  • TaserLime - April 16, 2013 4:20 p.m.

my favourite gaming moment was i perfectly dropped a line piece in tetris and knocked out 4 rows.
  • ncurry2 - April 16, 2013 3:58 p.m.

Probably starting my first go through of Twilight Princess. It was more due to the fact that I waited for 8-10 hours on 3 separate occasions to get my hands on a Wii and this was me finally having one and knowing my entire winter break would be spent exploring the hell out of what would go on to become my favorite game of all time. Plus I was beyond excited for that game. So yeah, even though the beginning is incredibly slow paced, that's probably my happiest moment.
  • masterjoe123 - April 16, 2013 3:47 p.m.

My favorite moment was probably when I got my first console at age seven, which was a Gamecube. I wanted to get Super Smash Bros for it because I played it at a friend's house. However, at the time, Best Buy had a deal where if you bought the system and one game, you would get to chose one of four other games for free. Three of the games were rated M so I picked the other one. When I got home, I was curious about this game so I played it first. I instantly fell in love with it, and The Wind Waker has been my favorite game of all time ever since.
  • Redeater - April 16, 2013 3:37 p.m.

Opening Mario 3. I still remember the smell of the instruction book!