Topics

iwata

• BladedFalcon - February 6, 2014 9:18 a.m.

And I would be blissfully unaware of all this. As most of what I play if off-line anyway XD And no problem if many of the current games needed patches to work, one of the few perks of living in a technologically retarded place like Mexico is that finding physical media and working old consoles is fairly easy and cheap. I'd only have to be one of the first to get into buying as much as I can, I would be right as rain ^^ Of course, being unable to bitch constantly in the Internet as I do now would be mildly missed. But I'm sure I'd get over it within days XD
  • pl4y4h - February 6, 2014 9:49 a.m.

How is it there anyways? Most people I talk to tell me to avoid Mexico if i value my life or something along those lines, but I'm sure it can't be that drastic
  • BladedFalcon - February 6, 2014 10:33 a.m.

Yeah, that's a gross over-exageration. I mean, it HAS gotten nasty with the whole conflict between drug cartels and the government and what not, but it's not a war-zone by a longshot, and more importantly, life goes on as usual, so long as you don't have any connection with the cartels, you have nothing to fear, at least, not more than usual. Bottom line, if you came over here, you're not automatically in danger at all, specially if you go to zones in which there's no conflict, which are most of the country really. Again, news just like to overblow things because they sell more that way *shrugs*
  • pl4y4h - February 6, 2014 11:13 a.m.

I figured as much, typical media exaggeration
  • Moondoggie1157 - February 6, 2014 4:54 p.m.

I don't know what I would do without you whispering sweet nothings into my e-ear...
  • BladedFalcon - February 6, 2014 6:16 p.m.

lolwut ..You're drunk again, aren't you :P (I'm totally gonna turn this into a running joke)
  • Moondoggie1157 - February 6, 2014 6:23 p.m.

... ah, I'm halfway there, I figure if I can keep a 0.05 blood alcohol level at all times, germs and viruses will never survive in my blood, it's like my own tasty flu vaccine. And on that note, was it not the character Winston Churchill who said: "If you can't drink and comment on the interwebz, then you are not free, and possibly a noob" I think that's how it goes, I was never a fan of Shakespeare's work, so I might be off.
  • b-dog1991 - February 6, 2014 8:40 a.m.

This article has given me hope that one day we'll get to see what could be the Frost/Nixon of the 21st Century. I'm of course referring to Houghton/Cage
  • Malakie - February 6, 2014 8:20 a.m.

We would most probably and finally see games released AGAIN WITHOUT game stopping bugs. We would not longer be spending our money on BETA versions of games. Companies would be forced to actually produce good code and take the time to make a worthwhile title with some substance.
  • garnsr - February 6, 2014 8:15 a.m.

People buy more physical copies, but are unable to play them, because without day one pathches being downloaded they're unplayable messes.