• Turkeykilla7 - August 1, 2009 8:53 p.m.

@GamesRadarCharlieBarratt This is completely unreleated to the article but I just had to say, Your avatar reminds me of Frank Zappa. You'll probably never see this but i just had to say it. Rock on my friend,,, rock on.
  • uvebeenpwned - August 1, 2009 8:25 p.m.

Damn. I wanted to play I am Alive. And it was supposed to come out this month too! though Im still looking forward to Assasins creed 2, L4D2, a boy and his blob, and kingdom hearts. PS can anyone explain why littlebigplanet is on there? Its al ready released. what the hell?
  • silvereye - August 1, 2009 3:58 p.m.

I loled at the inclusion of duke nukem in the list of games to come this year. I still want it with its strippers though....
  • cosmiccatnip - August 1, 2009 3:47 p.m.

Ah man i was so expecting Duke Nukem Forever to be under the x-mas tree lol.
  • IGiveUFunkButt - August 1, 2009 10:41 a.m.

This artical had to be written. But I can't help thinking we'll be seeing a headline "What the hell happened to 2009 Volume 2." in a month or so.
  • key0blade - August 1, 2009 4:08 a.m.

Games I'm getting on X-Mas for sure : KH:358/2 Days Modern Warfare 2 Left 4 Dead 2 $40 + $80 *yes, hardened edition* + $60 = $180 Gawd this is gonna be a good, cheap X-Mas
  • halifaxia - August 1, 2009 3:49 a.m.

noooo! I didn't know about bioshock! too bad I'll be busy playing scribblenauts :)
  • Yeager1122 - August 1, 2009 3:04 a.m.

I really want mass effect 2...but at least i can still get modern warfare 2 and assassin's creed 2.
  • GamesRadarNathaniel - July 31, 2009 11:29 p.m.

though i am looking forward to ballad of gay tony, l4d2, and assasains creed 2.
  • GamesRadarNathaniel - July 31, 2009 11:18 p.m.

NOOOOOOOO!!! God freakin damn it.i was looking forward to red steel 2.i have the first and now i have to wait till next yeatr to have the unrelated sequel.DAMN YOU GOD AND UBISOFT.
  • walrusthewill - July 31, 2009 11:07 p.m.

HAHAHA Foolish mortals, you actually think starcraft 2 is going to be released this year? i want to know what your smoking and where i can get some
  • Samael - July 31, 2009 11:02 p.m.

DAMN YOU UBI! I want I Am Alive now!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - July 31, 2009 10:49 p.m.

@2dboy - Right you are. We were bound to miss a few.
  • revrock - July 31, 2009 10:21 p.m.

I will believe Brutal Legend gets released in 2009 (or ever gets released for that matter) when I actually see the load screen on my PS3... On the Red steel 2/ Ninja Turtles deal; If Ubisoft's approach is to stagger release dates for their high profile titles, one must wonder what will happen to No More Heroes 2.
  • Scott1121 - July 31, 2009 10:18 p.m.

i didnt see alpha protocol on that list on the bottom has it been pushed back too? even if it has there r still at least 3 games i will be buying
  • Amnesiac - July 31, 2009 10:09 p.m.

I don't mind much. Now my wallet won't be taking such a beating this fall.
  • Bhouse563 - July 31, 2009 10 p.m.

I'm still pretty stoked about the fall lineup. Dragon Age Origins looks amazing and I know I will be sinking 100's of hours into MW2s online. These and more are enough to keep me happy well into 2010. Captcha: new orlando
  • Eureka - July 31, 2009 9:52 p.m.

Well, while I don't like delays, at least the give the developers more time to work on the game. ... I was really looking forward to Bioshock 2, but if they need more time, they need more time. I just want the game to be as good as it can be.
  • CARLINNIT - July 31, 2009 9:44 p.m.

If I have to wait for heavy rain any longer, I'm going to spoon my own eyes out.
  • Over1imit - July 31, 2009 9:36 p.m.

At least these delays aren't as bad as...Fat Princess. Talk about over-weighting! Also, refer to the "Firsts" article GR wrote. :P