• Moondoggie1157 - January 18, 2013 3:51 p.m.

AGHHHHHHH seriously, there isn't much that sets me off but seeing that YOLO shit just irks me... Anyway, great article haha
  • BladedFalcon - January 18, 2013 4:40 p.m.

To be fair, they use it sarcastically. It can be irksome though, yeah XD
  • garnsr - January 19, 2013 7:37 p.m.

I'm looking forward to finding more YOLOs in the future.
  • XanderGC - January 18, 2013 2:52 p.m.

351 - I've lived a sad, lame life. Guess I better play some more and earn some more achievements.
  • J-Fid - January 18, 2013 2:26 p.m.

296. I guess I don't do much... But I did catch all the Pokemon!
  • J-Fid - January 19, 2013 6:16 a.m.

One dream later, I am now at 301. I blame this article for my dream last night where I forgot to go to class (I overslept).
  • TheReadMenace - January 18, 2013 2:15 p.m.

521G for me. 75G - "It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole!" I wonder how many people will get the reference in this day and age. I laughed, of course, but I'm old. "I was born to love you / I was born to lick your face / I was born to rub you / But you were born to rub me first." "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
  • KyoEarthDragon04 - January 18, 2013 2:08 p.m.

601, hmmm got all of retirement to do. and kids thing
  • RedHarlow - January 18, 2013 2:02 p.m.

The first time I threw up from drinking I had eaten a giant chicken burrito from Chipotle not too long beforehand. Needless to say I have not eaten Chipotle since.
  • RedHarlow - January 18, 2013 2:03 p.m.

This was on my carpet, too. Someone was already in the bathroom.
  • TaserLime - January 18, 2013 1:52 p.m.

hi...stebrian is literally something senor cardgage would say to strong bad.
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 18, 2013 1:25 p.m.

796. The puking and broken bones ones are the only ones I'm missing for someone who's 24. Grad school comes before I can get that dream job. That, retirement, and death are the major points I'm missing, naturally.
  • sweetchiliheat - January 18, 2013 1:15 p.m.

531, not bad. Now for marriage/divorce and children...hopefully in a different order than that (although it could be a worse order I suppose...)
  • halomech15 - January 18, 2013 1:11 p.m.

436, and for not even being one year through college, I think that's pretty damn good.
  • kimvidard - January 18, 2013 12:53 p.m.

766... working on 866. college grad gets you a shit load of point early on in life, good deal... But jumping from "getting your dream job" to "hit retirement" kinda wraps 45 years of your life in two achievements. I guess GR ages around 30 ;)
  • Aktieriel - January 18, 2013 12:32 p.m.

681. Also, I feel like there should be some hardcore things in there worth some points. Like, y'know, getting a doctorate or a master's degree or a JD.
  • BladedFalcon - January 18, 2013 12:03 p.m.

"0G - It was the other guy's fault" No extra points if I did a barrel roll? XD Anyway, 606 G so far, and i haven't even marriied or even moved out of the house yet! whooo! ...Altough, I have never gotten those combined 10 G for the bycicle related achievements >>;
  • BladedFalcon - January 18, 2013 12:09 p.m.

Also... 5 G for divorce? shouldn't that be a 0 G achievement?
  • blackrealm - January 18, 2013 11:39 a.m.

336, well im barely starting, just a year more to get the college and driving points
  • JarkayColt - January 18, 2013 11:32 a.m.

Amazing. I was literally laughing the entire way through this (especially the bicycle ones). So comprehensive! FYI, unless I counted wrong, I got 404/1000. But at least I can say I caught all the Pokémon, so there. I actually almost failed the first one as well, so...at least I got SOME points I guess XD
  • bebl09 - January 18, 2013 5:21 p.m.

404: Gamerscore not found
  • ZuzuPachulia - January 18, 2013 11:25 a.m.

Only 286 G? Damn I got work to do. And FFS life, why you gotta give points NOT in multiples of 5?