• KadKid - January 19, 2013 5:59 a.m.

490 - not bad for a 20 year old I gotta say, not bad at all
  • KA87 - January 19, 2013 5:37 a.m.

Loved the Zombie photo at the end after the DLC comment.
  • Balaska - January 19, 2013 2:15 a.m.

1001. I died and came back to life.
  • RadgarLaser2 - January 18, 2013 10:33 p.m.

I have a feeling achievements for girls are going to be totally different.
  • Dhevix - January 19, 2013 11:43 a.m.

Nah, I've got to disagree there.
  • Frieza - January 18, 2013 8:33 p.m.

@Page 11: Holy crap I have that joystick! Christ, I only have 251... I feel like a failure. I didn't even catch all the Pokemon! You know, this article got me thinking about some other things that could be considered achievements in life. For example, there is the "Lucky Bastard" achievement (50G), where you survive a near-death experience, the "Escape From Narnia" achievement (20G) where you officially announce to the world that you are a homosexual (or bisexual, whatever floats your boat). And then there's the "Centruy Man" achievement (100G) which celebrates your 100th birthday, as well as the "F*ck Da Police" achievement (0G) where you get arrested for the first time. The names arn't very clever, but you get the point.
  • BaraChat - January 18, 2013 8:05 p.m.

621, being married, having a career job after graduating college helped quite a lot. An upcoming kid will push me to 721.
  • BaraChat - January 18, 2013 8:08 p.m.

Make that 641/741, I miscalculated... :)
  • Shadow Of Death - January 18, 2013 7:14 p.m.

A paltry 226 >_> I'm so awesome.
  • SpadesSlick - January 18, 2013 5:30 p.m.

And as soon as you somehow 1000 G life they release a DLC pack....
  • bebl09 - January 18, 2013 5:29 p.m.

If I've counted correctly my score is 556, not bad for a 22 year old lol. I also kinda hope I don't platinum really, I'm not planning on getting divorced :P
  • D0CCON - January 18, 2013 5:06 p.m.

I'm a college freshman at 311 (and I hope I don't get 1000, some of these would be nice to avoid). I'm behind with anything involving the opposite gender though (and don't plan on getting the one for same gender).
  • bebl09 - January 18, 2013 5:24 p.m.

It wasn't necessarily 'same gender', it was 'experiment' ;) Could be drugs, nudism, whatever you like lol
  • Clovin64 - January 18, 2013 4:57 p.m.

Almost 22 years young and I've got a proud score of 366G... time to get a girl pregnant in order to ratchet up my score. The other acheivements will just snowball into place after that. XD
  • wonkotsane - January 18, 2013 4:53 p.m.

766. Unfortunately I had to pull a Homer and leave that dream job to support a growing family. Sigh.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 18, 2013 4:13 p.m.

691 for me--and I wrote the damn thing. I have a lot of divorcing to do.
  • winner2 - January 18, 2013 4:08 p.m.

441, and a college freshman. I guess that's pretty good.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 18, 2013 3:51 p.m.

AGHHHHHHH seriously, there isn't much that sets me off but seeing that YOLO shit just irks me... Anyway, great article haha
  • BladedFalcon - January 18, 2013 4:40 p.m.

To be fair, they use it sarcastically. It can be irksome though, yeah XD