• winner2 - October 30, 2013 6:26 a.m.

What's the scariest game you've ever played? As a bit of a Halloween thee question.
  • F4G1TR0N - October 29, 2013 2:30 p.m.

Any chance that we will be able to get Gamesradar's FC's? They sometimes post them on twitter!
  • Sjoeki - October 29, 2013 1:23 p.m.

Thanks everyone for all the anwsers And it was hilarious to see you try and say my nickname, props there! I got that nickname when I was 16 or so, and it stuck with me ever since, if you're wondering how to pronounce it, here goes: It's pronounced like Snooki (remember I had that nickname since I was 16, I'm 32 now so it's in no way influenced by that MTV monster).
  • injustice45 - October 29, 2013 11:53 a.m.

I don't have too many disappointments in my book, but my brother didn't like Fallout: New Vegas.
  • udUbdaWgz - October 29, 2013 7:07 a.m.

easy question for me: gta4 and 5 win hands down. the last of us, a close second.
  • ncurry2 - October 29, 2013 5:43 a.m.

That's a toughie... Probably Id's RAGE. It got so much hype that despite my negative disposition towards gritty fps, I was excited for it but it sucked really hard. Close contenders would have to be The Conduit for Wii, Diablo 3 for PC, and Mario Sticker Star for 3ds.
  • Hobogonigal - October 29, 2013 4:28 a.m.

The game that disappointed me the most was The Conduit for Wii. GamesRadar hyped it up so much saying it had good gameplay and graphics on par with the x360 and ps3. I mean the review had optional bonus points on the review that gave it a possible score of 11 I think and then I played it and it was just awful. Even traded in Raving Rabbids 2 and Twilight Princess to get the money to buy it ---> WORST DECISION EVER!!!
  • GOD - October 28, 2013 9:11 p.m.

How much Mountain Dew Money and Dorito Dollars does GR get paid off with each week?
  • Frieza - October 28, 2013 8:32 p.m.

Question: If you guys were to make a tournament fighter with the staff of GR as playable characters, what would your finishing moves be?
  • supergiraffe - October 28, 2013 8:30 p.m.

Did you guys ever watch the Defiance show that the game was supposed to tie into? What'd you think? Did playing the game make the show better?
  • rob-harris - October 28, 2013 8:04 p.m.

Hitman: Absolution disappointed me the most. My favoriting gaming series growing up was the Hitman series until that release...
  • thombilous - October 28, 2013 7:56 p.m.

With this generation coming to a close, what have been your favourite games from the beginning, middle, and end of this era?
  • Unoriginal - October 28, 2013 5 p.m.

If some cruel twist of fate caused you to have to pick one, and ONLY one, game series that would continue to be made, what series would it be?
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - October 28, 2013 4:16 p.m.

Do I have herpes?
  • bobob101 - October 28, 2013 2:15 p.m.

I'm curious about the current offices attitude towards Anime. The old crew was never into that as a whole, so I want to know if you have any Otakus in the office? You don't have to ask Henry.
  • Earthbound_X - October 28, 2013 1:49 p.m.

I can't remember what game ever disappointed me the most. But the game that disappointed me most recently? Easily Paper Mario: Sticker Star. They took out everything about the series that made it great. It's no longer an RPG, fighting enemies is pointless. No companions.
  • Rash86 - October 28, 2013 1:26 p.m.

Why do you have a Delorian on your desk that isn't one of the Back to the Future models? :P
  • ProjectAlpha - October 28, 2013 3:25 p.m.

Its called a DeLorean DMC-12
  • Rash86 - October 28, 2013 4:30 p.m.

And my question is, why have that model instead of a BttF model? :-P