• ParagonT - November 5, 2013 6:58 p.m.

I would really love for the addition of Spartan 2's, 3's and 4's in a combination. A passing of the torch if you will. Many of the older Spartans are not emotional due to being trained, but that makes for a boring game, with the addition of the unpredictable and agitated spartan 3's and the less trained and more personality driven 4's, it could be an interesting mix. Give them a little character and give them their own spotlight and players will become attached to SOMETHING in the game. But of course, everything has already been decided.
  • Shigeruken - November 5, 2013 6:38 p.m.

The return of dual wielding!
  • DragonLord23 - November 5, 2013 6:30 p.m.

I want Firefight back!
  • SpadesSlick - November 5, 2013 6:11 p.m.

I want Spartan 2's that aren't Master Chief to show up in the story. I have no idea why they have to be book only characters when they are plenty interesting on their own. Even if only for the co-op levels.
  • Bloodstorm - November 5, 2013 5:42 p.m.

I want for Halo 5 to not be complete and utter garbage like Halo 4 -signed huge fan of Halo CE-Reach
  • Acerlux - November 5, 2013 5:38 p.m.

Story wise, I want the return of the damn Arbiter. I need Keith David's voice to sooth me from mandibles in snazzy silver armor. With MP, I honestly don't know. Part of me enjoys the new style, but part of me favored the old style.
  • jeremycarrier - November 5, 2013 5:28 p.m.

Take everything they did in 4, and get rid of it. The boring level design, the shitty Spartan Ops/eggheads, the perks, the sprint, the bad map design, players not starting off on the same foot, power weapon drops that destroy map control and traditional power weapon control, everything. Stop trying to appeal to CoD players who are gonna leave you for the next CoD anyway, get back to the core foundations of Halo.
  • pl4y4h - November 5, 2013 5:18 p.m.

Halo Wars 2 oh wait....
  • LordZarlon - November 5, 2013 5:13 p.m.

I was really pleased with 4 so I hope they continue to keep going with the Forerunners story. I loved the villain in 4 but would like to see more of both his and the forerunners backstory.
  • bigwill1221 - November 5, 2013 5:12 p.m.

To whoever made reach/3 to make it, the campaign/difficulty was nowhere near as fun as those (and hard).
  • N7Spartan95 - November 6, 2013 4:36 a.m.

While I liked the campaign, I noticed that Halo 4 seemed easier on that side as well. I beat Halo 4 on Legendary and felt so accomplished. Then I went to Halo 2 on Legendary and got destroyed. :P
  • Doctalen - November 5, 2013 5:09 p.m.

I'd like to have Halo 5 to have a campaign similar in writing to Reach. Sure the extra Spartans were cliche and sure you could argue that they were cookie cutter military dude. But c'mon Jorge was memorable. I also want that feeling of despair to sink in after a triumph. Also get the hell out of the forerunner storyline/saga/influence. They were a great concept till they were given a face. Hell the books did an admirable job of giving the Forerunners a kind of fleshed out history and a culture but also managed to leave enough mystery of what they look like and what their society was like to crave it more. If possible reveal more about ancient humans. It seems like wasted potential to include them in the terminals and in the books only to leave them as G.I Joes of AI.
  • McEd - November 5, 2013 4:56 p.m.

For halo 4's "twist" to be disregarded
  • Danomeon - November 5, 2013 4:47 p.m.

Halo 4's jungle setting was great, but I want a heavily urban setting taking place in a futuristic city. (Like ODST, but with expanded ideas and better art direction.) I'd like to see the campaign focus less on linear and go more for a level-2-of-the-original-halo-approach... as in, giving players an objective to accomplish within the city and a wide variety of different ways to get there and complete it. You COULD kill that rampaging scarab by jumping onto it from a building and blowing its core up from the inside... or you could hijack it to make the rest of the mission easier. Or you could blow up a bridge above it. Or you could hijack an enemy wraith and wail on it the ol' fashioned way. Similarly, I'd enjoy seeing the multiplay get even more massive than before. Halo could expand its horizons by allowing for huge battlefield-style multiplayer maps with TONS of vehicles. I found myself dissapointed that Halo 4 had so many close-quarters firefight maps without any vehicles whatsoever. Halo 5 is going to need to be significantly different from the others if I'm going to get excited about it... with other FPS games like Destiny bringing fresh concepts to the table, Halo almost seems kind of like the old dog with no new tricks. Why would I invest time into Halo 5's multiplayer when I can see newer next-gen experiences elsewhere?
  • codystovall - November 5, 2013 4:43 p.m.

Well if possible, to be on ps4....cuz.....this is awkward......I dont trust xbox anymore and while ive only had xbox consoles up to this point, its the only exclusive I like but im switching over. Also another good linear story like in 4, with an interesting villain but more involvement with the foe and no more covenant/forerunners, a new specie. Chief alone trekking from planet to planet. taking on frontiers and beasts, no purpose anymore just warrior instincts.
  • PolarBearsInHeat - November 5, 2013 4:30 p.m.

HALURRRR 1 PISTAEHL!!!!!