• Kieran712 - August 27, 2010 10:05 p.m.

I cant be bothered to post all my nominees on this so ill just say, anyone who doesn't vote for Heavy Rain for soundtrack epicly fails and GOTY smells! Sorry my Heavy Rain fanboyism came out a little there.
  • GaryTheGuidoHunter - August 27, 2010 4:36 p.m.

Yea! Its the Goldies! Red Dead for game of the fuckin year!Oh and FarmVille? Really? Thats a fuckin contender? Seriously? Goddammit...
  • dan412 - August 27, 2010 1:19 p.m.

Mass effect 2 ultimate game of the year
  • FunkSoulBrother - August 27, 2010 11:50 a.m.

Never mind
  • FunkSoulBrother - August 27, 2010 11:49 a.m.

Uh when is it
  • reaperman22 - August 27, 2010 10:29 a.m.

did it a while ago
  • ChrisRapeRazedTylerWildeInTheBackOfBrettsVantista - August 27, 2010 9:31 a.m.

"But How does the golden Joysticks work?" I don't know! How does they work?
  • RebornKusabi - August 27, 2010 1:02 a.m.

Done; My nominations are, because I had free time to post this: Action GotY: Batman: Arkham Asylum Downloadable GotY: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Fighting GotY: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Music GotY: None... "One to watch": The Legend Of Zelda Wii Online GotY: None Portable GotY: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Puzzle GotY: None Racing GotY: None Role Playing GotY: Mass Effect 2 Shooter GotY: BioShock 2 Soundtrack of the Year: Mass Effect 2 Sports GotY: None Strategy GotY: None UK Developer of the Year: Rocksteady Studios Ultimate Ultra Special Awesome Game of the mother****ing Goddamn Year: Mass Effect 2! Come on down!
  • oneshotfinch - August 27, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Oh, Uncharted 2 is there. I feel stupid. @mahabat Not really. RDR is a lot better than Aion, Dragon Age, MW2, Final Fantasy 13, Heavy Rain, Metro 2033, God of War 3, Plants vs Zombies and STALKER.
  • WickedSid - August 27, 2010 12:07 a.m.

@mahabat, Have you even played the Single Player? If you could not get into that story and feel for the ending, I believe you are emotionally detached. Even though the ending of RDR was spoiled for me by the glorious Talkradar, it may it none the less emotional.
  • mahabat - August 26, 2010 11:59 p.m.

your right it should just be a whole list of ps3 games and nothing else, especially the ones that aren't even out yet, and oneshotfinch ok all but one game there are you happy?
  • Helios - August 26, 2010 11:46 p.m.

At first I thought, "Sweet! I can vote for something!" And then I remembered that the most recently released game I own is Red Faction: Guerrilla, and it isn't in any of the shortlist categories (at least that I can see-- I might have missed it). All my other games are from 2008 and back. Ah, well.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - August 26, 2010 10:29 p.m.

And why are their no PS3 exclusives or Bioshock Infinite in the games to watch? They need to add The Last Guardian, Twisted Metal, inFAMOUS 2, Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, Gran Turismo 5, Resistance 3, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 one, Agent, The Sly Collection.
  • oneshotfinch - August 26, 2010 10:27 p.m.

@mahabat Like Football Manager 2010
  • sleepy92ismypsn - August 26, 2010 10:20 p.m.

WTF is up with all the games that came out in 2009? RDR is GOTY.
  • mahabat - August 26, 2010 10:16 p.m.

red dead redemption? why? because the reviews said it was good? seriously i mean the game is good, but nowhere near as good as the rest of the games on that list
  • Clovin64 - August 26, 2010 9:46 p.m.

I think I already voted about a month ago. Red Dead Redemption for Ultimate Game of the Year!
  • oneshotfinch - August 26, 2010 9:41 p.m.

Out of 12 nominations for GOTY, Uncharted 2 isn't nominated while Aion, Football Manager 2010 and New Super Mario Bros Wii are.
  • batmanboy11 - August 26, 2010 9:11 p.m.

I'm voting NOW
  • Dabenguin - August 26, 2010 9:07 p.m.

anyone who votes for farmville deserves to be burned alive