• damiencrowley - November 10, 2012 5:11 p.m.

Wow...this looks like shit.
  • aznboigr33n - November 9, 2012 6:12 p.m.

I Still think they should add Cloud and Sephiroth!
  • J-Fid - November 9, 2012 1:25 p.m.

That was an awesome trailer.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 9, 2012 10:26 a.m.

Doesn't look too bad. Just another reason to scoop me up a PS3. There were a lot more characters that I thought would be in there, too, so that's great!
  • Hobogonigal - November 9, 2012 2:48 a.m.

Good trailer. Whilst I don't think that this game will really be used for tournaments, competitions etc. due to a lack of depth I think it will be good for just a laugh with a group of friends. I'm sure I would enjoy taking the Bid Daddy's drill to the other character's faces anyway!
  • shawksta - November 9, 2012 12:25 p.m.

On contrary the battle system has quite a bit of depth in terms of combos and tricks to get more meter, the game was built on the system that you realize works the more you play,. In fact, certain fighting game fans who goes to tournaments of various games are working on the game, most notably Clockwork. But we'll never know till the game comes out and see how it fairs.
  • Hobogonigal - November 9, 2012 7:08 p.m.

Yeah, I think the problem lies with the meter and super attacks. From what I've heard from previews and the like, the super attack knockout system is a bit unbalanced and the games isn't suited for defensive players. But who knows, I haven't played it yet. Even if the balancing is a bit wonky I'm sure it will still be good for a bit of fun and a laugh!
  • Travia220 - November 9, 2012 1:15 a.m.

Interesting how a trailer gets people excited to buy a game. Instead of you know.. judging the game on it's mechanics. Which this game is strangely lacking in such things. Alas, sheep are sheep.
  • deathman00789 - November 8, 2012 8:38 p.m.

Best part was Nariko vs Dante awesome~
  • Mattel9 - November 8, 2012 7:40 p.m.

This video totally makes me want to buy this game without any previous interest. Well made, Sony.
  • Dmastaj187 - November 8, 2012 3:28 p.m.

I think it's sad that they had absolutely no original ideas for this game. But I guess it is alittle fun to play as these characters
  • taokaka - November 8, 2012 1:48 p.m.

That was a damn good trailer, my interest for this game has skyrocketed in the last couple of days despite being a bit underwhelmed by the cast.
  • Turtman - November 8, 2012 1:06 p.m.

Already pre-ordered it from Newegg for $47.99
  • metalgatesolid - November 8, 2012 1:01 p.m.

Where the hell was Old Snake!!!??? Great trailer but not enough Snake for me
  • JarkayColt - November 8, 2012 1 p.m.

Wait, this is the opening cinematic!? You mean I get to watch this every time I boot up the game? Awesome! Also I love how the aesthetic is stylised after the default XMB.
  • shawksta - November 8, 2012 12:59 p.m.

Super Bot you sons of Bitches, POLYGON MAN !? F*CKING YES Dem rivals, Jack and Daxter vs Rachet and Clank, Sly vs Nathan, Parrappa vs Spike, Big Daddy vs Sackboy, YES, Sir Daniel vs Radec is a nice Medival vs Future mash up, im im sure SOMEWHERE Fat Princess vs Evil Cole makes sense. I can't wait for this game, my cousin doesn't care but I don't care if he doesn't, im buying it to play it at his house whether he likes it or not.
  • Divine Paladin - November 8, 2012 12:19 p.m.

Sony did it. They're actually advertising, and doing it WELL. My god. I should be most hyped for GTA V as of today, and PSAS just re-stole the hype from the biggest game out of my second-favorite series of all time. Somebody give me a clapping gif.
  • talleyXIV - November 8, 2012 12:15 p.m.

I played this game at Gamestop and it was downright awful. Unresponsive, boring battles. I expected this to be a good ripoff.
  • Divine Paladin - November 8, 2012 1:49 p.m.

I never had an issue with it being unresponsive. Or boring for that matter, but that part's completely subjective.
  • Stabby_Joe - November 8, 2012 12:08 p.m.

Despite not having been convinced by this game, that was a pretty dam cool trailer.