• Chicago - February 6, 2009 5:25 p.m.

noo! I am halfay thorugh GTA 4> I'll pretend i never read that Recaptcha: Mean looks
  • ShadowTheTacoLord - June 19, 2009 1:52 a.m.

The Metroid one is hilarious, along with Final Fantasy VII. Also, I have Link's Awakening, and it is an awesome game.
  • stopandstare - February 26, 2009 9:11 p.m.

ReCaptcha: joyful con
  • stopandstare - February 26, 2009 9:09 p.m.

wow on crackdown i never knew the agency was evil. and is it possible for you to save the 2 other guys on the last mission in kane in kynch? because at the end the guy that hurts your daughter, i tried to snipe him from afar on a cliff, but he didnt die. so someone please tell me if you can ride away safely in the boat without anything happening.
  • T-Bone95 - February 13, 2009 12:09 p.m.

That PoP ending just seems terrible, the whole game you work to stop the guy, but you release him agian!?!? Thereby making the whole game completely pointless.
  • breadlord - February 11, 2009 4:33 a.m.

Fine, i'll spoil a good movie for you. King Kong dies. (just like the game...?)
  • xenon - February 10, 2009 8:39 p.m.

But you don't die in Another World! You happily fly away with the alien!
  • Skykid - February 10, 2009 2:35 a.m.

And also in CoD4 Griggs dies Gaz dies Captain Price dies (not sure on that.) There is my other two cents. Again, great job!
  • Skykid - February 10, 2009 2:29 a.m.

DAMNIT!!! You ruined the Portal ending. Oh, and i f---ing knew who the apprentice was in Force Unleashed. GREAT JOB!!! P.S. In Level one (as Vader) You kill his dad. :((
  • noobeater - February 7, 2009 11:14 p.m.

some of these i really dint wanna know but i couldnt help but look its too teasing anyway i loved/hated the ending to prince of persia...ye i wanted to save her coz shes cool but i wanted to not have last 10-15 hours wasted and world be in darkness/corruption
  • Zslasher44 - February 7, 2009 8:02 p.m.

hahahaha the residtance 2 ending was weird...great wasy to sum it up...awesome article
  • secretsearcher - February 7, 2009 5:21 p.m.

I was never going to finish Kingdom Hearts anyway...
  • msg - February 7, 2009 3:04 p.m.

Lol, funny article. I had different reactions depending on the spoiler. Some of them I was like "Yeah I know that." Some I was like "I think we all knew that." For some I was like "Oh, well I don't even know who this character is." For a few I was like "Oh shit, really? Damn, you spoiled it!"
  • rollaire - February 7, 2009 1:03 p.m.

Wow, I just love spoilers. Tell us more! RT www.online-anonymity.at.tc
  • Cernunnos - February 7, 2009 9:49 a.m.

damnit, im actually not done with SotC yet. allthough its obvious he's bad; killing 16(?) harmless colossi to revive one person? come on.. oh, and just because its the first iteration, its still "Gears" with plural. ;)
  • Pain09 - February 7, 2009 7:53 a.m.

(13. Diablo 2 The Archangel is Baal.) so much more behind it then just that, im a VERY VERY frequent player of D2 and i know for a fact theres more behind it :)
  • frag - February 7, 2009 4:31 a.m.

Aeris is dead????!!!!! DAMNED!!!
  • Pyro240 - February 7, 2009 3:42 a.m.

I didnt read the MGS or God of War ones, cuz I plan on playing those eventually (probably not). And lol at Metroid.
  • FrozenImplosion - February 7, 2009 3:41 a.m.

i haven't even started chrono trigger yet... oh well, great article :D
  • Nitemarish - February 7, 2009 2:34 a.m.

Shit, I didn't think there'd be any games I'm currently playing (i.e. Crackdown, PoP, Mirror's Edge, No More Heroes [I knew Sylvia sort of betrayed you but, wtf]) GOD DAMN IT