• Mansooratyale - July 31, 2013 11:36 a.m.

New Haven, Borderlands is actually in CT, middle size city contain Yale University
  • SirDinkleman - July 31, 2013 10:56 a.m.

Goodsprings from Fallout: New Vegas actually exists as well! The Prospector Saloon is there, as well as the General Store. There's also a model protectron, sunset sarsparilla, and loads of fallout stuff. Get this: there's a guy who works at the General Store named Chet!
  • TheCakeIsaPie - July 31, 2013 11:52 a.m.

I live in Goodsprings! The bar is actually called the Pioneer Saloon, but you're right about the shop next door to it. We also have a post office the size of a tool shed.
  • RayPaw - July 31, 2013 10:53 a.m.

I really want to visit Monkey Island!
  • dlam - August 1, 2013 3:40 p.m.

i know guybrush threepwood in real life k
  • Ertron - July 31, 2013 10:44 a.m.

You misspelled Muhammad Ali... not only that but the whole sentence sounds terrible. "Muhammed Ali used to live there, as did Mickey Rourke used to live there." Really? I can spot an error in each article you guys post. You guys need a new editor. I recommend me.
  • ni9h7andd4v3 - July 31, 2013 11:26 a.m.

I second that. The guys and gals of GR have really started to slip. In fact, the whole site has over the past couple years. Articles that no one cares to read, formats that people HATE, and overall bad quality these days. Either this crew needs a good kick in the pants, so to speak, or they need to hire new people, such as yourself, that are actually competent enough to get the job done properly.
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 31, 2013 2:50 p.m.

Sand in your vagina?
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 31, 2013 10:41 a.m.

The Monkey Island image is the greatest thing I've ever seen
  • Smash_Bro - July 31, 2013 10:14 a.m.

I totally expected there to be mention of the Pokemon regions being based off of real-world locations. Well, at least Kanto :/ Maybe it's to widely-known to note here?