Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
FIFA 13 held the top spot on the UK all formats chart during the week ended January 12.
There was little change at the business end of the chart, with Far Cry 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Hitman: Absolution and Need For Speed: Most Wanted also all retaining their top five places from the previous week.
Elsewhere, the only new game to make the chart was Platinum Games brawler Anarchy Reigns, which debuted at No.16. Once again, no Wii U exclusive games made the all formats top 40, including new release Ninja Gaiden: Razor’s Edge, which charted at No.5 on the Wii U chart..
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week):
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
4. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
10. Lego: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)