Topics

Top 7

• Child Of Death - September 17, 2012 2:25 p.m.

Im assuming their is no fan translation for Valkryia Chronicles 3? I loved the first one (even though I havent beaten it yet. This game is hard!)
  • Corsair89 - September 17, 2012 8:45 p.m.

It's being worked on. http://vc3translationproject.wordpress.com/ From their current progress report they have it about 80% translated(give or take) but nothing has been edited yet.
  • Cyberninja - September 17, 2012 2:49 p.m.

This review makes me not want Type-0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKHIzobq8Ok, so I would actually take "another FFXIII sequel any day".
  • LordEvan88 - September 17, 2012 6:44 p.m.

I see where you're coming from. But some of us don't form opinions on what should be released based solely on youtube videos.
  • Cyberninja - September 18, 2012 2:32 p.m.

I have played a demo for Type-0 (you can get it off the JP PSN Store), and I ran into the problems mentioned in the review which is why I choose to use it, so I didn't base my opinion on a youtube video alone, I think that would be a bit out there.. However if it does get released in the U.S. I will buy a copy to give it another chance.
  • Darkhawk - September 17, 2012 3:17 p.m.

I actually bought my Wii so I could play Fatal Frame IV.
  • listerofsmeg42 - September 17, 2012 3:18 p.m.

E.X. Troopers needs to be localized because it can't be imported and played on the 3DS.
  • alexandre-bret - September 17, 2012 3:45 p.m.

so do the characters in Earthbound 2 actually have a pulse? The first they were so boring and lame, a corpse was more charasmatic than Ness
  • pl4y4h - September 18, 2012 6:17 p.m.

Story is phenomenal. The fact that you rotate characters (8? maybe more? it's been a while) so often and yet still feel attached to their own personal story is great. Also it is really funny, and has some surprisingly mature content in it
  • ice_sneasel - September 17, 2012 4:48 p.m.

personally i want devil summoner soul hackers but seeing as region atlus usa has made no mention of it i geuss ill have to learn japanese if it
  • shawksta - September 17, 2012 5:25 p.m.

Nice choices, Mother 3 was sure to be there somewhere! Come on Capcom! Layton vs Ace Attorney and AA5 are being localized, just because Edgeworth is a side series doesnt mean it doesnt deserve to be localized! If Nintendo were to just edit the whole Birdo part in Captain Rainbow, itll probably be okay to port. Speaking of which, Non-specific Action Figure bares similarities to Captain Rainbow, Coincedence? Maybe it means something...
  • Guardian88 - September 17, 2012 6:27 p.m.

How bout either of the KH final mix's? Ive got KH2 Final Mix+ and a PS2 and can't play it at all. Ive seen videos of the Final Mix+ and it looks awesome. Why cant we have that game?
  • FierceVoltage - September 18, 2012 2:04 p.m.

FULLY VOICED REMAKE OF CHAIN OF MEMORIES! OMG I want that so bad! That sounds sweet, I actually really liked chain of memories, I totally agree we need KH2 final mix
  • Ryudo - September 17, 2012 7:25 p.m.

You guys forgot Earth Seeker
  • Churchy99 - September 18, 2012 12:54 a.m.

As a horror fan I would like to add Fatal Frame 4. One of the best horror series somehow gets an exclusive on the Wii and they never bothered to localise it!
  • FierceVoltage - September 18, 2012 2:01 p.m.

Actually they did localize it. Localize means "to confine or restrict to a certain area or place", the reason there is no English version is because it was localized. You are using localize in the opposite way of what it means.
  • wheresmymonkey - September 18, 2012 6:19 a.m.

Fatal Frame 4 on the wii. Played the fan translation and its one of the most nerve wrecking games i've ever played. I'll never understand why nintendo didn't relase it outside of Japan though. Crazy!
  • AndROOS - September 18, 2012 7:38 a.m.

Fairly certain there was a translation patch for Jump! Ultimate Stars, as i remember playing it in English a long time ago. Its not really a Smash Bros clone though, the way to defeat opponents is completely different.
  • airtoast - September 18, 2012 7:40 a.m.

Chibi-Robo 3: Welcome Home Chibi-Robo. I actually bought a copy from Japan for some reason. Sometimes I take out the box and stare at it longingly while weeping.
  • Smash_Bro - September 18, 2012 12:25 p.m.

Medabots 7, from the most recent (Japanese) Nintendo Direct! I didn't even know that there were six other Medabots games... The last North American game I remember is on GCN. That show was awesome, and has so much potential as a game...