Topics

Top 7

• g1rldraco7 - May 20, 2013 8:32 p.m.

That damn berserker from the first gears. I almost smashed my controller trying to beat hat thing and that Dr. Salvador......still have nighmares about fighting him!!!!!
  • C.King - May 20, 2013 6:49 p.m.

rule of thumb seems to be the second last boss fight is the most fun(excluding bone fin from mario galaxy, but only because i got no clue where he'd be placed in order) fawful from the 1st mario & luigi zant from twilight princess rival before elite 4+ champ(counting them together because they're practically a combined endurance trial) in any pokemon game dark megaman in mmbn4 boss rush/equipped rematches from any megaman game most fighting games because the final boss is hard cause of cheapness rather than the 2nd boss fight being better on its own skyward sword's ghirahim was better than the final boss but the koloktos boss fight was the best
  • Spider3PO - May 20, 2013 4:11 p.m.

Dr. Salvador is moderately easy, and is often my next target when I hear his chainsaw. However, in a closed, small space - he freaks me out. Because it is almost effortless for him to take off your head. I can't count how many times in Mercs mode he caught me while distracted in a small enclosed area. In a mad search for supplies. But, RE4 is more sparing then RE5 with the chainsaw guys. I hate some of the areas the chainsaw guys appear in RE5. There's one small enclosed area I hate especially that chainsaw guy appears. If anything, it's his RE5 appearances that should be feared.
  • Arsalan - May 20, 2013 3:38 p.m.

I think you could add Shadow of the Colossus. The final fight was okay, but the 13th colossus (the one flying colossus where you had to jump from your horse onto it's wings) was amazing.
  • Arsalan - May 20, 2013 3:39 p.m.

I just realized it's mini-bosses, not regular old bosses. My bad.
  • sk8r7 - May 20, 2013 3:26 p.m.

How about the million+ hp boss Zodiark in Final Fantasy 12? No? ok.
  • PatHan-bHai - May 20, 2013 1:36 p.m.

Pigma? Darknut? What the hell kinda names are these?! >:O
  • talleyXIV - May 20, 2013 2:02 p.m.

New to video games with any creativity?
  • PatHan-bHai - May 21, 2013 6:08 a.m.

Nah. It's just that...........nah. Forget it.........Kiddie game logic :P (yes LoZ is kiddie to me)
  • talleyXIV - May 21, 2013 5:20 p.m.

Well it's too bad that you skip some great games because they aren't Call of Duty.
  • PatHan-bHai - May 22, 2013 8:53 a.m.

I don't play CoD :S Nor do I play Battlefield :S ............TOO (yes - TOO) over-rated! And yes, I have played almost all of the Legend of Zelda games........don't know why I bothered because the only time I liked Link at all was in Smash Bros. :S
  • raizen3 - May 20, 2013 1:34 p.m.

How about Ornstein and Smough that is the most adrenaline filled fight in any viedogame!!!
  • winner2 - May 20, 2013 1:59 p.m.

I think that would be the actual boss of anor lando rather than a miniboss
  • sleepyMexican45 - October 16, 2013 3:06 p.m.

I concur.
  • pat-thomson - October 23, 2013 4:29 a.m.

Completely Agree man!
  • awesomesauce - May 20, 2013 1:12 p.m.

Mr.Freeze in Arkham City
  • Pooka - May 20, 2013 1:07 p.m.

Birdo is a male.
  • Asoka99 - December 17, 2013 6:44 p.m.

O.O You learn something new everyday
  • robalister - January 30, 2014 12:02 p.m.

Which is why the author made mention of it. People always think that when they find out some sort of gaming trivia, they're the only ones who know. Everyone knows about Birdo dude.
  • garnsr - May 20, 2013 12:43 p.m.

How about the rooftop helicopter fight in Uncharted 2? Better than running around that stupid forest. @Firepunch I think it means any boss, or really any fight, that's better than the very final boss fight of the game. The terms boss and miniboss have gotten harder to use precisely since 16 bit days, I think, when you clearly had bad guys, a bigger bad guy in the middle, a really big bad guy at the end of a definable level, and a really really big bad guy at the end of the game.