• Yaro - November 7, 2011 8:45 p.m.

I will never forget Radio Espantosto from Vice City...and Eumir Deodato - Super Strut.
  • Yaro - November 7, 2011 8:45 p.m.

*Espantoso dammit
  • ShowMeYourKitties - November 7, 2011 8:42 p.m.

Definately Jet Set Radio Future for me. Not necessarily my favorite soundtrack from a game, but it sure gave me a sweet new flavor of music. Man I miss that game...
  • megaklok - November 7, 2011 8:40 p.m.

Guitar Hero 3 is when I started paying attention to music, because before then I really didn't care for music. I fell in love with classic rock all the way to death metal. To this day I don't know how they call rap and hip hop music.
  • GhostbustTyler - November 7, 2011 8:38 p.m.

I'd also like to give a shout out to "L.C.H.C" from GTA 4. I respect Rockstar so much for putting in a hardcore station in one of their games and it's the only radio station I love listening to in the game.
  • RavielDeSilverlake - November 7, 2011 8:31 p.m.

Woa, very nice. I don't know you read Nana.
  • obviouslyadouche - November 7, 2011 8:28 p.m.

Due to bioshock and fallout I now love old fifties songs and I have a secret playlist on my phone for them.
  • MsSmith - November 7, 2011 8:11 p.m.

This is one of the best top 7s you guys have done in a while in my opinion (Bioshock & GTA FTFW!!!) :)
  • Zatunks - November 7, 2011 8:03 p.m.

I loved Radio Del Mundo in Liberty City Stories. Once I heard Dum Maro Dum and Neeve Nana, it became pretty much the only station that I listened to throughout the whole game. Every GTA game that has come out since Vice City has been responsible for broadening my musical tastes.
  • gondarpwns - November 7, 2011 7:56 p.m.

WoW ur right GR these games have amazing music.. THPS, Bioshock1, and Fallout are all my favorite VGs that have amazing music
  • Redeater - November 7, 2011 7:55 p.m.

I just finished replaying Brutal Legend. That game is friggin fantastic once you actually get used to the RTS battles.
  • birdro - November 7, 2011 7:50 p.m.

Brutal legend really did open my eyes to a lot of metal I could genuinely enjoy, but I will never forgive it for putting Murmaider under "Comedy Metal". Dethklok is blacker than the blackest black, and will except nothing less than the most BRUTAL genre possible. :P
  • birdro - November 7, 2011 7:51 p.m.

Hurm, put except instead of accept. unacceptable. *roll clip of Nathan Explosion "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"*
  • GhostbustTyler - November 7, 2011 7:49 p.m.

Big respect to Michael Grimm for going with the THPS series. I played the hell out of those games from the N64-PS2. That game threw me into punk rock and I still love the genre. Bad Religion is too good.
  • avantguardian - November 8, 2011 12:53 a.m.

BR = greatest punk band of all time...
  • GhostbustTyler - November 8, 2011 12:57 p.m.

Backed 100%
  • shawksta - November 7, 2011 7:48 p.m.

Great Top 7, I agree with most, especially Bioshock and GTA. Rhythme Heaven on the DS had ALLOT of different music styles that we had to flick or touch to the beat to get the rhythme going and hearing it the best way. The sequel in japan on the Wii that im STILL awaiting for a release date to be announced is no different and has the same experience. Oh, and Elite Beat agents
  • Zepaw - November 7, 2011 7:47 p.m.

Disagree with F:NV. The radio was so repetitive I turned it off shortly into the game. Rock Band 2 introduced me to a lot of music I never knew but now love such as Silversun Pickups.
  • TheDCSniper - November 7, 2011 7:45 p.m.

No Wipeout makes this list a fail
  • codystovall - November 7, 2011 7:30 p.m.

Gotta go with pokemon red + blue, so much with so little.
  • Errrrbo - November 7, 2011 7:30 p.m.

Sonic Adventure 2 really got me into music. Live and Learn is SUCH a sick song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zZus_1_ag