• mwe12 - April 20, 2012 1:18 p.m.

Garrus is definitely the best, i took him on every single mission in ME3 and 80% of the missions in ME1 & ME2 he is just amazing and funny and badass in the fight
  • KA87 - April 20, 2012 8:04 a.m.

Jack and Miranda from ME2. There is just something hot about a mentally damaged super criminal that is really just a a nice little kitten on the inside who just needs a friend. And there is just something about an ice queen with daddy issues that really just wants someone to thaw out her true feelings. You got to love needy girls.
  • TalithaShepard - April 20, 2012 7:46 a.m.

First love: Garrett (Thief series). Yeah, I know, he robbed from the rich to pay his rent, but he didn't kill civilians (professional pride and complete incompetance with a sword would never have allowed that) and he did save the world. He had a great voice and a kind of dark mystery about him. Sure, you wouldn't settle down with him, but it's hard not to find him intriguing. First character I actually missed after completing a game. Second love: Thane. Clearly there could never be a happy ending there, but the deeply renegade Commander Talitha Shepard could never be with anyone else, even in the face of imminent galactic-wide annhilation. Thane is the only one who could understand her - and only one of two people she's likely to even let close enough to be her friend. She doesn't spend all her time crying about his fate in the Captain's bathroom though - her eyes were always that red. Third love: Ezio Auditore. You know it's never going to last - but it will be incredibly good fun while it does. Plus, those pesky pickpockets are never going to pick on you while you are with him...
  • mourningreaper00 - April 19, 2012 3:44 p.m.

I really like your list and I agree with a lot of them. Here are a couple of characters that I had strong emotions for The Boss - Metal Gear Solid 3 Trip - Enslaved Edi - Portal 1 and 2 Final Fantasy Has sever so I'll list them here: Yuna - FF X, then she changed and I haven't liked her since (X-2) Vivi - FF IX Aerith (Aeris in the US)
  • mourningreaper00 - April 19, 2012 3:46 p.m.

Wow. I can't believe I did that GlaDOS from Portal....Sorry!!!! EDI is from ME3 and yeah I'm not sure if I could put her on the list. Similar though. Wow that's odd
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 20, 2012 11:46 p.m.

Literally laughed out loud when I read this. Couldn't have loved her THAT much if you couldn't even remember her name!
  • Jenisis - April 19, 2012 11:47 a.m.

I have to agree with Alistair from Dragon Age Origins, he was just so innocent and adorable. I feel in love with him so completely it made me feel guilty like I was cheating on my husband.
  • StonedMagician99 - April 19, 2012 9:49 a.m.

Absolutely awesome top 7. I don't agree with The Sims and Zelda, but every other entry I am 100% behind. Especially Elena, Garrus, and Alyx.
  • inkyspot - April 19, 2012 4:57 a.m.

John Marston and Garrus are great characters, also that chick from Uncharted.
  • S0ULEATER - April 18, 2012 11:41 p.m.

I am surprised you didn't have Jenny from Darkness, I barely knew you :'(
  • GameManiac - April 18, 2012 9:28 a.m.

... ... ... ...I'm just getting bad deja vu from those "Top 7 Video Game Characters we'd go Gay/Furry for".
  • soren7550 - April 18, 2012 9:17 a.m.

Eh, I'm a Kaidan girl myself.
  • BladedFalcon - April 20, 2012 9:43 a.m.

Vanillaaaa... :P
  • archnite - April 18, 2012 8:05 a.m.

That girl from Zelda was a real surprise. I though for sure you would of had Trip (from Enslaved) on here, or more fittingly Monkey. When Trip removes his head band and he tells her to put it back on my heart melted. Maybe a Top 7 Couples? Also through the course of Journey I fell in love with the other Traveler, when I got him/her killed by the last sand wyrm, I shed a tear and felt really guilt.
  • mothbanquet - April 18, 2012 6:46 a.m.

Interesting comments below. I would've had Tali on the list but Garrus deserves that spot just as much. My big manly heart was melted by some of the lines he came out with in ME3 when romancing my Femshep and threatened to bring on big manly bro-tears after that final goodbye, both male and female chars. Marston was an excellent choice, and I don't think any of these lists would be complete without Alyx.
  • trevor-vickrey - April 18, 2012 6:07 a.m.

seriously where the hell is aeris
  • archnite - April 18, 2012 8:06 a.m.

I feel as if Aeris is the cheerleader of the video game high school, why bother showing her any love her when every dude in the place has a right hard on for her.
  • samsneeze - April 18, 2012 8:20 p.m.

I don't.
  • WickeD_Thrasher - April 18, 2012 1:05 a.m.

How about GLaDOS? No Love for GLaDOS? I can't believe it.
  • Fox_Mulder - April 17, 2012 9:34 p.m.

Honestly, this would be my top 7 loves list too. In an alternate universe, I would definitely get with Garrus.