• jonathan-j-waldner - April 11, 2014 2:59 p.m.

What about Stargate: Worlds? Kept seeing ads and trailers but it was never released. And I was so looking forward to playing as a goa'uld and destroying the Taur'i lol
  • xVfofoVx - January 22, 2013 6:59 p.m.

I really wanted to play KotOR III :'(
  • xVfofoVx - January 22, 2013 7 p.m.

and Battlefront III
  • g1rldraco7 - January 18, 2013 7:54 a.m.

Hey don't blame us for Megaman being cancelled!!! Blame Capcom because they didn't have faith in it to sell!!
  • doominatorx6 - January 15, 2013 6:51 p.m.

I'd love to see STALKER 2. Sad about that one. Battlefront 3 I have a very mixed opinion of. As good as the first two were (and as good as Free Radical is as a developer), Lucasarts games have had a staggering drop in quality (Force Unleashed 2, Kinect Star Wars). And Starcraft Ghost? HAHAHAHAHA. If that thing ever comes out (was it ever officially cancelled?) that would probably be the next Duke Nukem Forever. That or HL2 Episode three.
  • DREAMCASTSATURN - January 14, 2013 7:31 p.m.

Resident Evil 1.5, the original version of Resident Evil 2. They scrapped it after it being 80% done. The RE2 we have today is great, but 1.5 just seems more claustrophobic and unsettling like the first game, which is why it was probably axed (too similar to the first). Regardless, some guys on Youtube have the ROM of the game and are rebuilding it, so we might eventually get to play it....
  • cat9090 - September 7, 2012 3:36 p.m.

i definatly agree with the pirates of the caribbean one I've been craving a good pirate Rpg for a really long time but it seems people that try them never get them right... i was going to try risen two but apparently it kind of sucks... i also totally agree with the starwars battlefront that game was great
  • Kinara - September 4, 2012 10:27 a.m.

StarCraft: Ghost. Enough said.
  • Vader999 - May 23, 2012 9:02 p.m.

Bungee should help out with SC:Ghost. Their Halo expertise can come into enemy design, except instead of working with a super soldier they work it as an infiltration game. A mix of Halo and Metal Gear Solid.
  • wheresmymonkey - May 16, 2012 5:39 a.m.

Gotham by Gaslight. That looked like it could of been epic.
  • Krossfire - May 3, 2012 5:25 p.m.

IMO GorkaMorka should be there - Warhammer 40k-themed car combat game. Only a small, bugged demo were released. Here's demo if anyone interested: http://www.fileplanet.com/54977/50000/fileinfo/GorkaMorka-Demo 8-)
  • SanFranPsycho - May 3, 2012 11:07 a.m.

You missed the most important one. SHENMUE 3 !!!!
  • berry87 - May 3, 2012 4:15 a.m.

shenmue franchise. still the best games i've ever played, it had it all, a lot is said about yakuza but that is rubbish compared to the tales of shenmue, it's a shame people just didn't want it, i think it was more that hardly anyone got to play it when it was just a dreamcast game to begin with. but news is that there may be a hd version of the games so fingers crossed.
  • dburns - May 2, 2012 7:29 p.m.

The sequel to Advent Rising, I loved the story and the gameplay was solid. It was supposed to be a trilogy :(
  • michael-owens - May 2, 2012 6:01 p.m.

I was eagerly waiting for Elveon to come about way back in like 2006. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMWW7Znv0vY&feature=related The elf guy always made me think of Jude Law.
  • The_Boz - May 2, 2012 3 p.m.

What about planned sequels that get cancelled before they have even begun to be programmed for example Bladerunner left it open for a sequel and was never made (to date).
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - May 2, 2012 11:01 a.m.

Has Prey 2 been officially canceled now? If so that would it somewhere on this list for me. Its also a shame Lucas arts didn't take the same fearfull approach with the entire prequel trilogy and scrap them for risk of tarnishing the franchise. There simply arnt enough good star wars games for this generation, but a good battlefront game could more than make up for that.
  • Fiirestorm21 - May 4, 2012 5:19 p.m.

Officially Prey 2 is delayed, not cancelled. Due out sometime in 2013, I think.
  • wndem - May 2, 2012 7:01 a.m.

Everytime I get reminded of Battlefont III's lack of existance, it makes me die a little inside. The second one is still fun to play in my personal opinion. I bet if they did have SWBF III come out with a story in an alternate timeline, they would of also had Luke's father be Chewbacca.
  • wndem - May 2, 2012 7 a.m.