Topics

VGA 2011

• rieano-lks - August 11, 2012 6:06 a.m.

hey how do you download games with this site plzz help i realy like this game somewon olzz tell me how to download it......
  • Vordhosbn - December 12, 2011 1:07 a.m.

2 & 3 would have been superb, but I guess the reasoning was the first two game are oldest and most in need of a makeover, which makes sense. THPS3 was indeed an awesome game, but I played it again recently and it's still pretty damn good. I don't think it's in need of a "HD facelift" this gen, unlike 1 & 2.
  • Spybreak8 - December 11, 2011 3:14 p.m.

Oh man the best one coming back and the nostalgia of playing this back in high school. :P
  • Jdub9064 - December 11, 2011 9:40 a.m.

this is all I've been wanting, definitely playing this!
  • AlphaDogZero - December 11, 2011 12:53 a.m.

@japanaman The graphics look far better than THPS2X and while some levels were remade in other Tony hawk games this project is obviously devoted entirely to making those levels better instead of paying homage. Stop being so ungrateful.
  • MidianGTX - December 10, 2011 10:20 p.m.

"...it's looking like much more than an HD remake" How do you figure that? The video shows nothing more than an HD version of the Warehouse level. That's the EXACT thing I'd expect from an HD remake.
  • SerpentineZERO - December 10, 2011 9:57 p.m.

YES. YES. I figured something like this would eventually come.
  • Japanaman - December 10, 2011 6:50 p.m.

Give me Tony Hawk's Underground 3 or else, Activision!!!
  • GayforGilbert - December 10, 2011 8:30 p.m.

Dude, not for nothing but you sound like an ass.
  • theworldonfire - December 11, 2011 10:13 p.m.

TROLLOLOL
  • Japanaman - December 10, 2011 6:49 p.m.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X HD. WHO CARES?!! They used the exact same levels in THPS 3, 4, THUG, and THUG2!!!
  • SonicX_89 - December 10, 2011 6:41 p.m.

That is some awesome news. Hopefully they will bring back the old soundtrack, along with the FMV that would be screened on the walls of some of the old levels.
  • nintendo365 - December 10, 2011 6:37 p.m.

WTF what about 3? Tokyo, Airport and Rio were assets to that game!
  • LEGOMatrix - December 10, 2011 5:52 p.m.

This'd be better on smartphones, with its simple controls and 2 minute runs. I wouldn't play this all over again unless I was on a bus.
  • CaptCOMMANDO - December 10, 2011 5:12 p.m.

YES! WOW!
  • AlphaDogZero - December 10, 2011 4:58 p.m.

My prayers have been answered
  • boronben - December 10, 2011 4:54 p.m.

sweet hope they keep the multiplayer, cause if they do someone's going to get their ass kicked at horse! aka penis to me and my 12 year old friends at the time ahhh to be 12.....
  • gondarpwns - December 10, 2011 4:31 p.m.

to bad im too busy nowadays to put endless hours in this, i wasted to much of my childhood playing this.
  • GR HollanderCooper - December 10, 2011 4:19 p.m.

I'm totally down for this. I played the first for dozens of hours, but didn't dig the second as much (ban the manual!). I'm all in for some classic Hawk.
  • avantguardian - December 11, 2011 1:58 a.m.

the revert, maybe. everything after that, totally. but the manual? gave thps so many more options for street skating, imo. so much more individual style. the first game was just rails and jumps (awesome, but still...). it was like watching the difference between a bucky lasek and rodney mullen vid. what about a park creator? hm?