• Jackonomics2.0 - February 12, 2014 6:23 p.m.

Lets all be honest here, your all selfish brats that only want whatever is in your heads to be announced instead of what's actually gonna be announced regardless if it's good or not. "Nintendo still thinks people give a shit about Cranky Kong" Watch that attitude Cooper, the whole VGX was rigged to embarrass them and you know it and since you clearly don't give a shit about the game, people shouldn't come here to hear you Bitch about it.
  • rainn'sgaydar - February 12, 2014 7:30 p.m.

I care about the game. Care nothing at all for Cranky.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - February 12, 2014 8:23 p.m.

Im talking about Cooper's exaggeration of it.
  • rainn'sgaydar - February 13, 2014 3:25 a.m.

Fair enough.
  • BladedFalcon - February 13, 2014 2:34 p.m.

I don't see an exaggeration in his statement at all. Rigged or not, coming to an event with nothing but the announcement of an ancillary character for a game is pretty fucking underwhelming regardless of who it is. And he said nothing about the game itself, he attacked the Cranky Kong reveal only, and in that aspect, he's right. Like Rainn, I like the DKC franchise, and I'm interested in this game, but I don't give a single fuck about Cranky.
  • universaltofu - February 12, 2014 6 p.m.

I'll go Mario cap, if I don't care for what they have coming, some people love it and that's alright.
  • SnakeinmyBoot - February 12, 2014 5:02 p.m.

-SSB4 is almost done. -Retro has been tasked with a new 3D Metroid. Sakamoto is making a 2.5D 3DS Metroid and he's not allowed to make Samus have daddy issues or have PTSD at the thought of fighting a creature that has been know to come back from the brink of death numerous times. In fact, his story can't take up much time because the massiveness of the propossed game takes up most of the cart's space. -Majora's Mask 3D will be out before Christmas. -The Wii U is getting a price cut. -You can now buy GBA games on the Nintendo Store, Android, and Itunes. -Check out the first look at Zelda Wii U. -Iwata-san is not stepping down, but he is required to kick any overpaid execs of any company that let go of employees instead of taking a pay cut in the balls. Donations for his American Tour to Activision, Bank of American, Microsoft, and many more are currently being accepted. -Nintendo just bought the xbox division from Microsoft and has plans to remove the kinect from the main SKU, make games that can utilize it properly and the next Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Star Fox and F-Zero Games will push the limits of the xbone. -Nintendo bought the rights and assets of The Last Guardian and will have it out in early 2015. There's my ridiculous predictions for tomorrow. Hopefully the more reasonable ones happen.
  • SunniDee - February 12, 2014 4:59 p.m.

Calling it now a new Pokemon game will be announced, it will be Pokemon Trozei 2. Also, this is the most important Nintendo Direct. This will be directed at the gamers and more importantly the investors which is why it will be a big one. Also, announced will be the releases date for Super Smash Bros and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
  • BladedFalcon - February 13, 2014 2:27 p.m.

Holy crap... I don't know if you were joking or not, but you got it completely right! ._. http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/13/pokemon-battle-trozei-announced
  • garnsr - February 12, 2014 4:59 p.m.

Your optimist hat only hopes for updates of old Nintendo games. Is it just too optimistic to hope that Nintendo will actually produce something new that would use the Gamepad well, and not be a casual "game" like Wii Fit?
  • Jackonomics2.0 - February 12, 2014 6:15 p.m.

It's called both genius.
  • codystovall - February 12, 2014 4:46 p.m.

release date for ssb please, all i care about really.
  • Spider3PO - February 12, 2014 4:25 p.m.

I'll put on my realist hat (it's a Wario Ware style hat). For some good news, and some bad.
  • Vonter - February 12, 2014 4:52 p.m.

Don't you mean the Wario Woods bucket? It used both ways.
  • Frieza - February 12, 2014 4:12 p.m.

I'll hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
  • Vonter - February 12, 2014 4:34 p.m.

Agreed I still don't feel we have touch rock bottom. A new game announcement that's interesting is unlikely.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - February 12, 2014 6:20 p.m.

"That's interesting" You know comments like this makes me feel that Reggie was right back at VGX.
  • winner2 - February 12, 2014 3:43 p.m.

A bit hesitant, but I'll dust off my cap too, fingers crossed.
  • watevermanimlost - February 12, 2014 3:40 p.m.

I'll be sure to wear my Mario cap tomorrow in hopes that we get something good....