We Recommend

• vinicusg.t.guedes - May 27, 2010 2:36 p.m.

@2dboy A MGS collection would indeed be amazing. As GR said somewhere the first game is so good and plays so well even by today standards that it deserves an HD remake. On topic, SOTC and ICO in a single disc? GOTY 2011 imho.
  • VirAetas - May 27, 2010 2:22 p.m.

I'm right there with you, Dave. Having beaten Shadow no less than 5 times, and plowed through Ico, this is a dream come true. PSM (ooold school) actually made a comment about SOTC having the problem of probably being released too soon since it would've been stunning to see in next gen. Plus, could you think of a better PS3 launch game?
  • ChuckB - May 27, 2010 2:19 p.m.

I swear, Sony better actually showcase the cover with the best artistic qualities possible. These games are too good to just have compilations of their covers compiled on a single one. Maybe even also sell them separately in case one already has the other.
  • Tomsta666 - May 27, 2010 1:50 p.m.

Can't say I ever played any of these. But I here a lot of noise about them...
  • sexplosion - May 27, 2010 1:42 p.m.

That would be awesome cause I cant find ICO. I have like 5 Gamestops within a 20 mile radius of my house and they never have ICO.
  • 2dboy - May 27, 2010 1:05 p.m.

Things I wish they do. 1- Ico & SOTC collection 2- MGS 2&3 collection. 3- Final Fantasy collection (mmmmmmm....yum yum yum).
  • Fiirestorm21 - May 27, 2010 12:58 p.m.

Holy mother of... Dude, I'd LOVE to see these remastered on the PS3 like they did with God of War I & II.
  • rockstarsean - May 27, 2010 12:52 p.m.

Yay! I was considering hunting down the ps2 versions but i think I'll save myself the hassle and wait for the HD goodness
  • rockstarsean - May 27, 2010 12:51 p.m.

• db1331 - May 27, 2010 12:48 p.m.

Never played these but I've always heard nothing but great things about them. If this is true, it might be the final push I need to get a PS3. 3D Dot Heroes ALMOST got me...
  • Rojoco - May 27, 2010 12:44 p.m.

God I hope this is true.
  • Lovelost - May 27, 2010 12:36 p.m.

I would Buy these In a heart Beat. Love these games but I hate having to use my PS2 to play them. I hope this gets confirmed.
  • Seabread - May 27, 2010 noon

I never played Ico but SotC was amazing. I bought my PS3 with the intention of sifting through bargain bins for great PS2 games but found out the 80GB model's emulation chip isn't worth it's weight in sand. I hope more than anything that these come out in HD. I'm still intent on getting GoW Trilogy for this very reason also.
  • gernboes - May 27, 2010 11:56 a.m.

ill say it for you. this and okami, and theres no need for backward compatibility anymore :)
  • bluscorp - May 27, 2010 11:48 a.m.

OK Dave, i'll get them, cheers :)
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - May 27, 2010 11:36 a.m.

@bluscorp God yes. Buy both. Like now. Drop whatever you're doing and acquire them on a reputable internet site. That's what I would have said a couple of days ago. But if these rumours are true, then definitely hang on until they come out on PS3 in HD. Artistically, they're still both beautiful games, with a clean visual style that really holds up. They're also completely unique. I almost guarantee you'll have never played anything like them before. In terms of what they're like, both are essentially incredible, ambient experiences, where it's all about appreciating the ghostly atmosphere that's been created. Oh, and Colossus totally lets you kill giant monsters with a pointy sword. Basically, they're two of my favourite games of all time. And both deserve to be mentioned in any 'are video games art?' debates.
  • EvidentDead - May 27, 2010 11:36 a.m.

I hope this happens... I never had a PS2 when ICO was (for lack of a better term)was relevant, and I would LOVE a chance to beat it. Everybody and their mother liked Shadow, and im sure this would be a nice walk down memory lane. I just hope the box art for the game looks better than that lazy mess of the God of War collection.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - May 27, 2010 11:33 a.m.

Awww but I don't have a PS3
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - May 27, 2010 11:30 a.m.

Hello, apologies for the poor quality of the videos. We're not sure why the HD option isn't appearing on them. Fret not, though. If you click on the YouTube symbol on both, you'll be whisked away to the original pages, where you can watch them in all their 720p goodness.
  • bluscorp - May 27, 2010 11:30 a.m.

Now then David, I've never played any Team Ico games, should i buy them? What games are they like?