We Recommend

• RedHarlow - February 3, 2012 2:43 p.m.

So basically all the good features of Pre-NGE Star Wars Galaxies.
  • yonderTheGreat - February 5, 2012 4:01 a.m.

Why does everyone say pre-NGE? The proper term is pre-CU. I can't fathom anyone LIKING the CU! Character classes, removal of specific XP, ugh... the CU was the first GIGANTIC step to horrendous-ness. pre-CU SWG is what we need. (I was a merchant/mayor/musician/architect so yeah... the CU hit me pretty damned hard. CL0. I was getting slaughtered by bunnies whenever I tried to go check on my harvesters) /cry
  • babyface - February 3, 2012 1:57 p.m.

oh number 101 please, I would pay a whole expansion price for that
  • system1988 - February 3, 2012 1:46 p.m.

You do realise that this is like 20- 27 GB of "I- want- added" content right? Just give Bioware some time. I believe that the game was launched before it was actually ready due to public demand and the greedy markets inevitable traphole: Christmas holiday. For me different and better animations while in differnet saber fors and to see droid's arms flying around from saber cuts as well as chartacter customization after creation. For god's sake at least these things. Oh, and a flashpoint finder would go a long way! Still the game rocks! And its potential is makes me have goosebumps!
  • system1988 - February 3, 2012 1:47 p.m.

sr not fors... forms!
  • kionee - February 3, 2012 1:43 p.m.

103 : An iphone/android app so we can set new crew skills for companions when we aren't at home.
  • ObliqueZombie - February 3, 2012 1:33 p.m.

I agree with just about damn near all of those, if not every single one. Except the Huttball uniforms... just because, eh, I have too much to spend my money on.